Alternate / your own interpretation of Britney songs

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Any of you interpret a Britney song differently?

Example, I can see Shadow about a parent who's never there for their child, or even perhaps a gay guy not being true in his sexuality... like he goes on living as a straight guy after being intimate with his partner... he leaves a shadow behind.

Discuss :quirkney: I wanna hear your weird but supported interpretations

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interpret a lot of Britney songs in different ways. I think Brightest Morning Star could be about someone who's there for a person during a difficult time, eg I relate it to my favourite lecturer at college because she helps me when I need and was there for me during what was nearly my own Blackout era in 2014. I'm not sure what Gimme More is about really. It appears to be about *** but I also think of it as being about the media frenzy and the paparazzi.

6 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

Any of you interpret a Britney song differently?

Example, I can see Shadow about a parent who's never there for their child, or even perhaps a gay guy not being true in his sexuality... like he goes on living as a straight guy after being intimate with his partner... he leaves a shadow behind.

Discuss :quirkney: I wanna hear your weird but supported interpretations

I like your Shadow interpretation :clap:

During my senior year of high school I did a video for a project depicting how homosexuals in the school felt and their experiences with discrimination and bullying. There was a section in the video that I used Touch of My Hand that I thought fit very well. No one knew the real meaning until a year later my friend asked "Isn't that song about ************?" :quirkney:

"And I don't want to explain tonight, all the things I tried to hide. I shed myself out from the world so I can draw the blinds, and I'll teach myself to fly."

I used it to portray someone in the closet who wasn't ready to share their story with the world and to learn to cope by themselves because they were scared :kisses2all:

i see all the singles (and the album) from God Fatale differently than most other people.

I see them as singles that solidify her musical legend status, singles that symbolize music sent from above with Britney's golden touch. Femme Fatale as a whole represents how great she is a creating quality music. 

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.png <--- the bible which is the true theme of "Femme Fatale"

Guest StrawberryKisses
9 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Everyday - looks like a song dedicated to her fans imo

"Every day, the sun comes up again, a little hope begins and it starts with you 'cause you get me through it "

"Somehow you still believe, you believe in me"

:otears:

Archived