Fantastic article about Britney breaking the mold & setting standards in the "Fragrance Market"

Onyx1126

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Yeah I think thats why Jlo and Britney's fragrances have been stable because both women actually like perfumes and are heavily involved not just for the sake of saying so but so they can actually see themselves wearing wearing it. 

Britney is a very girly girl and the fact that Jamie Lynne mention that when Brit visits she always likes to go shopping and so she probably likes to play up her fragrances. Then again with anything Britney does, shes always highly involved and always willing to throw in ideas. The article hits it perfectly when they say she's very genuine with her fans. Just like when she shot down the original treatment for BOMT saying "my fans can't relate to this."

it says :

Curious became "by far" the number one scent not just in the celebrity category, but across the entire fragrance industry, Grant says, breaking all of Elizabeth Arden's records for a fragrance launch.

it means that its the number one scent under Elizabeth's company or every company?

6 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

it says :

Curious became "by far" the number one scent not just in the celebrity category, but across the entire fragrance industry, Grant says, breaking all of Elizabeth Arden's records for a fragrance launch.

it means that its the number one scent under Elizabeth's company or every company?

I think it means number one of every company(I'm surprised tho?) and broke records for a fragrance launch only in EA. 

3 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

it says :

When Curious came out it was the #1 selling fragrance in the entire world.

5 hours ago, ukfan said:

Nice article,  though why do we constantly need reminding of 2007 in every damn article?! 

Midnight fantasy is my favourite women's perfume. It's soo good.  I bought my gf it lol 

She could pull off a successful man's fragrance. 

I don't think she could pull off a successful men's fragrance tbh. Unless the female's name is a designer like Chanel, it's really hard for female pop stars to sell male products to the straight male population (some might buy but most won't). Gay males might buy the perfume, but that won't be enough for it to be as successful as her women's perfume lines. I could see her releasing a limited men's perfume line as a term of endearment for her male fans but I doubt it will be successful and it would take a lot of convincing to let Elizabeth Arden invest into the idea. It's sad but it's the truth :yaknow:

On 10/20/2016 at 7:49 PM, Onyx1126 said:

This article is so good & goes to show that Britney has dominated the game in more than just Pop Culture.. 

http://www.racked.com/2016/10/20/13260722/curious-britney-spears-perfume-fantasy-fragrance

I LOVE Britney's perfumes. I haven't tried all of them but all the ones I've tried have been amazing. I got Private Show today and I'm so happy with the way it smells. :bgrin: 

Archived