Make Me has sold more than Lady Gaga's last four singles combined

Perfect Britney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

In case you've been living under a rock, Gaga and her monsters are getting a truckload of **** these days, no need for us to add onto the pile, the GP is doing that for us.

I don't get why she needs to get dragged so much. If you don't like her new album don't ******* buy it. Seriously you can see she puts her heart and soul in her music why are people so mean.

She gets dragged for saying dumb comments about Madonna, i'm not even a Madge fan and i see how much artistry she has, Gaga just implies she's not that involved with music, underappreciating Madge and forgetting that Madge made her, without Madge there would be no Gaga.

Gaga is talented but her music is boring, she used gay community to get spot so now GP doesn't like her. that's why her music flops so bad now.

She should stay cool and fresh like she was in her first album. but now she is a really boring artist, talent is just talent. she went for another style of music and now her fans are going away to stan others.

Archived