Make Me has sold more than Lady Gaga's last four singles combined

Perfect Britney

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

Till It Happens to You is a single for a movie, G.U.Y isn't the lead, Anything Goes is a Jazz single, so really the only normal/fair comparison you're doing is Make Me vs Perfect Illusion. Even then, Perfect Illusion came out 1-2 months after Make Me. 

A movie single should be selling MORE due to exposure. Look at Cant Stop This Feeling. Even Ooh La La outsold Til Flopping Happens To You

4 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

A movie single should be selling MORE due to exposure. Look at Cant Stop This Feeling. Even Ooh La La outsold Til Flopping Happens To You

:nyschool: so true

16 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

That's great :hype:

But Gaga is amazingly talented, don't be a hater :nyschool:

Not talented enough to release a solid single in a while :shameless: The last single from ha that I like is You and I and that's years ago 

6 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Ooh La La is far from flop tbh. It sells over a million worldwide :shameless:

14 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

Till It Happens to You is a single for a movie, G.U.Y isn't the lead, Anything Goes is a Jazz single, so really the only normal/fair comparison you're doing is Make Me vs Perfect Illusion. Even then, Perfect Illusion came out 1-2 months after Make Me. 

Why I am not surprise that you're going to defend Lady Gargoyle flopping while dragging Godney so many times in your previous posts :shameless: Little Monster exposed :shameless:

7 hours ago, david lachapelle said:

Okay, we can compare their first 6 weeks then

Perfect Illusion:

100,000 - 17,000 - 15,000 - 13,000 - 10,000 - 8,000 (next week): Total: 163,000

Make Me: 

96,000 - 25,000 - 21,000 - 25,000 - 25,000 - 14,000: Total: 206,000

Make Me's 7th week: 79,000

Perfect Illusion's 7th week will be under 10k 

Considering Perfect Illusion is almost out of the Top 100 on iTunes and predicted to leave the Hot 100 next week, I don't think it will EVER outsell Make Me. But nice try.

And adding G.U.Y., TilL It Happens To You, and Anything Goes actually works in Gaga's favor, considering it's still 4 singles vs 1. Cute excuses.

7 hours ago, radar89 said:

Why I am not surprise that you're going to defend Lady Gargoyle flopping while dragging Godney so many times in your previous posts :shameless: Little Monster exposed :shameless:

Because it's obvious they're not a Britney fan

They would defend ****** over Britney

7 hours ago, makemeslay said:

Till Flopping Happens To You was sent to pop radio and the ***** performed it at the ******* Oscars, among other shows. I don't know why that moron is trying to make up excuses in the first place.

Archived