GLORY vinyl available at URBAN OUTFITTERS

nickip

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Tbh I am glad it is cheaper than the one on her website, but I wish they would've done an alternate cover for it. The album art is SO low quality on the CD and the vinyl covers are a lot bigger. 

I still hate the album cover so much :letitburn:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Austin00chase said:

Tbh I am glad it is cheaper than the one on her website, but I wish they would've done an alternate cover for it. The album art is SO low quality on the CD and the vinyl covers are a lot bigger. 

Its intentionally color graded to look like that and lighten the contrast. I dont know why it bothers everyone, I like the look, its different from her usual crisp high contrast album covers. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

by like old people :rude2me:

young people may buy it just to hang it in their wall

Wow you must be living under a rock, young people are re-discovering vinyl and thats the reason record companies started producing them again with current artist because it had died out years ago. They actually do use their vinyls, why you think urban outfitters sell them in the first place if there arent many buyers. Retro is in, go on youtube, there are tons of young folks showing off their collection, still a small percentage but overall the vinyl community is small whether old or young. 

Archived