WAIT WAIT WAIT had you seen those sketches?!!

Rico.

12 minutes ago, Rico. said:

See sis you had to pick horrible outfits from POM to make your point, it just proves the outfit was bad haha

I still find the Circus outfit better :paper:

and thank god the horrible Carry blood scene-esque outfit turned into this 

Afficher l'image d'origine

(sorry it's lq af)

Ahahahah no, i didn't pick just the worst outfits, I prefer the pink otfit over all the POM 2.0 costumes :verycool: but i have to see them live, can't judge!

ps. the horrible Carry blood scene-esque outfit is the worst of her career :quirkney:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, MitchellFierce said:

Marco Marco designs for drag queens. Zaldy (from FFT) designs for drag queens. I love drag queens, but Britney needs high fashion! 

Remember those Circus looks Dsquared2 made?

Or the Roberto Cavalli looks from Onyx Hotel? 

I was so disappointed by Zaldy during the FFT, I mean, the dude designed the costumes for Michael Jackson's This Is It.

How do you go from designing amazing state-of-the-art outfits the King of Pop would wear to... the HIAM diaper and cheap leotards? :embarrassney:

11 minutes ago, CircusFatale said:

I was so disappointed by Zaldy during the FFT, I mean, the dude designed the costumes for Michael Jackson's This Is It.

How do you go from designing amazing state-of-the-art outfits the King of Pop would wear to... the HIAM diaper and cheap leotards? :embarrassney:

I wonder if these designers pitch their projects to her Team with the sketches, and then after they win the contract...

They receive tiny budgets? :idkney: I don't know, but something has to explain what's been going on these past few eras.

15 hours ago, Rico. said:

These days are over though. POM 2.0 has had some amazing costumes! the Circus tour also had its some really bad outfits as well as amazing outfits. Both have too many leotards though, I feel like leotards lack imagination idk but now all the POM outfits are similar and it bothers me cause the acts have really different themes

The bad Circus ones weren't the D2squared ones, it was all the ones they added in later tbh. But yeah I miss her in PANTS

• 3 years later...
On 10/21/2016 at 12:26 AM, wut said:

Ap, but here is a video of the first outfit. It was supposed to be the opening outfit, but it was too heavy!

i can't at "this reminds me of mtv music awards toxic" though :moorangu: 

I would die to see the grey thing between the red costume on the rack, seems something different than what Britney used to wear

Archived