WAIT WAIT WAIT had you seen those sketches?!!

Rico.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I love this one but there were some tacky ones tbh

:omg:

OMG...I think this is the tackiest costumes she's ever worn! 

It's funny how opinions range so wildly when it comes to her costumes. Just like her music, fans seem to be completely divided over what's a hit and what's a miss.

I think I must prefer her in high fashion. If I could see her outfits from the V Magazine shoot on stage I think I'd die from excitement. :crying4:

Just now, CriminalLegend said:

not her best outfit but it was perfect for her body, look at her! and the circus had the best outfits, so we can't compare them to POM's costumes

POM 2.0 has had some flawless outfits too though, CT had its bad outfits as well

8f9144bbf745b1bc_britney.jpg

Diaperney

Afficher l'image d'origine

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Right?!

I don't recall people actually loving the Circus costumes during the tour itself.

All anyone could talk about was the diapers that she was wearing with all of the outfits.

I do remember people complaining about the lack of pants but now it's even worse haha, some of the outfits were absolutely amazing though (ringleader jacket, MATM, Womanizer police outfit) 

1 minute ago, CriminalLegend said:

Are you sure? :shameless:

Hide contents

2v16c8y.jpg

OMG. Those ******* boots! :wontcry:

I actually don't mind the costume on the right on it's own...it just didn't flatter her body at all.

I bet it would look spectacular on her now, if combined with the right footwear. Half the time it's the footwear that's wrecking the vibe of the outfit.

P.S. I actually love the heels she's wearing in the photo on the left. And I don't mind the concept of the tattoo bodysuit. It's just the **** swirlies that I can't get past.

26 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

it wasn't THAT bad

I prefer this

IMG_0580.JPG BG059~18.jpg 37075_0-_3275_122_41lo.jpg 36590_0-_9107_122_37lo.jpg 

over these 

maxresdefault.jpg britney-spears-las-vegas-opening-night-1 britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-opening-ni maxresdefault.jpg ...

See sis you had to pick horrible outfits from POM to make your point, it just proves the outfit was bad haha

I still find the Circus outfit better :paper:

and thank god the horrible Carry blood scene-esque outfit turned into this 

Afficher l'image d'origine

(sorry it's lq af)

Archived