WAIT WAIT WAIT had you seen those sketches?!!

Rico.

?format=1000w

Wtf? They must have been around for a long time since they're on The Dsquared Divisions website and we saw some glimpses on IABJ but I don't think I had ever seen those!

I would still love to see the original BOMT-Oops and Circus outfits with high boots and Britney's current body, and MATM (I'm guessing it's MATM) but what the actual **** was Marco marco thinking? Britney is not a drawing and she could have not pulled off some of these lol

What is that zombie outfit? And how can a catsuit (I'm guessing for the jungle section) look that bad? 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like all his designs are good in concept but in reality look like unfinished art projects.

The circus outfit looks great here but in reality the stripes made her look heavier than she was and cut off her legs.

It's a pity because I think she's now had 1 great outfit from each section but just decides to wear crappier outfits because it's Britney *****.

1 minute ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I feel like all his designs are good in concept but in reality look like unfinished art projects.

The circus outfit looks great here but in reality the stripes made her look heavier than she was and cut off her legs.

It's a pity because I think she's now had 1 great outfit from each section but just decides to wear crappier outfits because it's Britney *****.

agreed!

The first POM 2.0 were flawless but now many are too similar

I still think the Circus outfit and other "unflattering" outfits would have looked better with high boots

3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I still love the original Circus costume.

It looked like a REAL costume. Not just a leotard.

With a longer skirt like in the IWG backdrop and high boots like in the sketches it'd look good indeed

I love the current outfit tho

17 minutes ago, Rico. said:

agreed!

The first POM 2.0 were flawless but now many are too similar

I still think the Circus outfit and other "unflattering" outfits would have looked better with high boots

Yes the boots make the outfits look great.

I love the shirt and kiss pants for MATM, the Apple Music outfit she wore last night, the BOM lingerie and Circus Jacket, the strappy leotard she wore only once for Slave. 

The Neon outfit is not good right now, they've never really got it spot on. I liked the original Toxic outfit but it was a bit dull. A lot of the costumes don't look like costumes, they're just **** swimsuits or lingerie.

Its a pity because the point of Vegas is the money you save from travelling should get pumped into keeping the production and style on top. 

5 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

What a difference between the original sketch and the real thing, eh?

article-2531897-1A53B8F800000578-711_634

I still feel like this look is underrated lol

it does look like she has a little baby bump but looks great nonetheless and not cheap like many others

Archived