Goldsoundz: Look at SPotify!

TheGloryBritney

Oh my goodness :sofedup:

Britney DOESN'T NEED ANY FEATURES. If it will be a feat. (or what's even worse - double feat), people will be like "She's so desperate for a hit, she's trying to bring album to top again, but failed", ect, ect, ect. Let's be honest - almost ALL OF YOU EXHALERS will be dragging her as soon as the video comes out - for "not being Iconic enough around Drake as she needs to be/ Rihanna looks much better" and all that stuff. :sofedup:It must be JUST BRITNEY, it must be kinda chill but **** video (just as the song), and it must be ALL ABOUT BRITNEY, to show people she's making still making a good music on her own, without ANYONE'S HELP (and that's actually the truth). So no, i'm not here for ANY collab :donewithit:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Exactly, and I'm sorry, but the VMA performance was a mistake. It was way too simple, and G Eazy is not even popular enough to give him 90% of the performance. The performance should be focused on her new song, doing a cover of his old song was just wrong. Britney should be more selfish if she believes so much in this album. 

This whole era has been a mistake minus the album. 

They will learn when it's too late, if that time has not already happened. 

Its like they are oblivious. 

1 hour ago, alexevah said:

well, it was pre-recorded for a TV version, (just like very artist that performed there) but she's still showed up. So it convinces me that he is a liar, a liaaaaaar :begone::shameless:

He's not reliable at all. He leaked some Glory vocal stems and Mood Ring snippet but that's all. When it comes to sharing some real "insider info" there's nothing in particular. He's not a Chrisnay type but he's an attention ***** definitely.

3 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

He's not reliable at all. He leaked some Glory vocal stems and Mood Ring snippet but that's all. When it comes to sharing some real "insider info" there's nothing in particular. He's not a Chrisnay type but he's an attention ***** definitely.

then he can simply **** off, I guess :begone::shameless:

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

he also said that iheart radio festival was pre-recorded :NYcackle:

Except he said it may have been prerecorded because Britney recorded a road to Vegas and she was doing promo in England. GS isn't a source. He has a source. That source has been reliable. 

2 hours ago, Froot said:

I think Slumber Party wouldn't make strong hit. It's a song You listen to when it plays but You're not comming back to it. At least I have it like that. Also I can't imagine music video or any performance to it TBH :shameless: And I don't think another feature it's good idea. It seems desperate.

But we are desperate! WE NEED A HIT OR THE ALBUM IS DEAD.

It's just a rumor but honestly Tinashe is singer,writer, dancer, performing and she can dance LIKE DANCE. Also, she's a Britney fan so she would put out something good. However, I don't know if the rumor is true. I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

I'm a fan, but I would rather her work on solo stuff because she needs to re-solidify her own work before continuous collabs.

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Tbh it's because Britney is not a collab artist. Nowadays everybody does collabs to get hits.

Britney has released ONE collab only (MATM) from the beginning of her career 98 till PG in 2015. We know if she does collabs nowadays it's to get more attention and sales, so I understand if some people think it's "desperate".

Let people think that then. Rihanna, Beyoncé, Gaga, etc have all done it. Nothing wrong with wanting to succeed and work with people who inspire you or you think are talented and so on. 

People are so judgey wudgey when it comes to Britney. 

8 hours ago, baddicted said:

Before you get too excited about Drake, he doesn't know who the feature is. He just knows there's one. And he would love Drake but it's not a fact. 

And yes he's hinting at Slumber Party

What if is G-eazy again?? Considering Brit has another same events as him in December and he is part of RCA, and everybody likes them together :gloria:

You think her team would be so lazy and repetitive???

Archived