Goldsoundz: Look at SPotify!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Slumber Party wouldn't make strong hit. It's a song You listen to when it plays but You're not comming back to it. At least I have it like that. Also I can't imagine music video or any performance to it TBH :shameless: And I don't think another feature it's good idea. It seems desperate.

1 minute ago, Froot said:

I think Slumber Party wouldn't make strong hit. It's a song You listen to when it plays but You're not comming back to it. At least I have it like that. Also I can't imagine music video or any performance to it TBH :shameless: And I don't think another feature it's good idea. It seems desperate.

This. 

21 minutes ago, Froot said:

Seriously. And I'm not convinced that two features would even help since it seems like radio stations don't want to play anything from Britney.

Archived