How is this possible?

Urbanney

How JT's song "Can't Stop the Feeling" did better than "Make Me" is beyond me. The song is so annoyingly repetitive. 

Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. Can't stop the feeling! So just dance, dance, dance. 

This is a pointless post, but I just had to rant about it. Bothers me every time I hear the song. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because quality of music means nothing for a hit song anymore :beynah:

All you need is a proper team, GP-support, and radio deals. For a select few artists you can basically release anything and it will smash. JT, Rihanna, T-Swift all consecutively released mediocre/subpar/basic trash singles that all smashed.

Probably the best pop song of the year Into You failed to make any impact until her team payola'd it - and it still didn't crack top 10.

Not even Beyonce has that power - it's really a fascinating phenomenon. 

Archived