Which songs were confirmed to be for Original Doll?

Sleazy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Someday 

Money Love And Happiness 

Take Off

Like I'm Fallin' 

Ouch

Peep Show 

A few of those Michelle Lynn Bell insists were for ITZ but I think she's lying they all have the same vibe and are on the deeper more stripped down side which says to me they were for TOD 

thank you 

57 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Hmmm maybe Radar but Original Doll got scrapped and it ended up on Blackout, but it was scrapped as a single and ended up being on Circus too

22 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Radar was an ITZ demo

mmm... Wasn't there a horse in Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know MV? :idkney:

I think Radar was initially thought for OIDIA tbh

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Someday 

Money Love And Happiness 

Take Off

Like I'm Fallin' 

Ouch

Peep Show 

A few of those Michelle Lynn Bell insists were for ITZ but I think she's lying they all have the same vibe and are on the deeper more stripped down side which says to me they were for TOD 

I don't necessarily think Michelle was lying, I just think she got the years mixed up. She said those songs were recorded ten years ago, and it was 2013 when she leaked them, so people just assumed they were ITZ outtakes. 

Btw Someday isn't an Original Doll outtake. It was recorded after the album was scrapped, and two weeks before she found out she was pregnant. 

Archived