Rumor: Britney cried at backstage of Grammy's!

I went to middle/high school at The Barstow School in Kansas City with a kid named Eldar Djangirov. He's a famous jazz pianist (Josh Ernest and this guy named Michael who goes by "Lucian" and is internet famous now for supporting Trump and being a Bravo star went there, too). Anyway, Eldar recounted his first Grammys experience with our history class in 8th grade: it was fun and Britney Spears was backstage crying because she lost.

I assume she's not fond of the Recording Academy. That's fine. They've only given Mariah 5 awards. PJ Harvey has none. Katy Perry is the best thing to happen to Pop music since Britney and she has none. Not a big deal.

Source: well known PJ insider

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for me the wost part was that she gave a very HUGE AND GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE just 30 seconds before the award was given.. 

U KNOW, at the time Grammys had that dynamic.. U PERFOM AND AFTER THAT U RECIEVED AN AWARD..

so it was totally cruel for her to give the award to christina... when brit was so big at the time (BOMT Promotion was almost over) and Christinas had only one single out... And at that point britney had too many live singing performances, there was no excuse

She was like 18.. I would totally cried too... 

51 minutes ago, Barajas said:

for me the wost part was that she gave a very HUGE AND GREAT LIVE PERFORMANCE just 30 seconds before the award was given.. 

U KNOW, at the time Grammys had that dynamic.. U PERFOM AND AFTER THAT U RECIEVED AN AWARD..

so it was totally cruel for her to give the award to christina... when brit was so big at the time (BOMT Promotion was almost over) and Christinas had only one single out... And at that point britney had too many live singing performances, there was no excuse

She was like 18.. I would totally cried too... 

Archived