It's Cher, *****! Icon Announces Las Vegas Residency 'Classic Cher'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

Yes!!! I can't wait I LOVE Cher!

And to everyone saying she's copying Britney and Britney is the "trendsetter" Cher had a residency before, Cher had a Vegas residency from 1979-1982 AND 2008-2011 at Caesar's :rihit:

Cher is amazing. Actually Cher and many other artists have had successful residencies before Britney so to act like Britney is somehow the trendsetter for Vegas is just dumb.  I love Britney to death but the delusions I see on this site is mind-boggling. :embarrassney:

3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

cher, celine, elton john, mariah... they should do a show together and name it ''The last chance to see us alive in a stage'' :mhm:

Britney its time to do a world tour! :carpoolney:

And yet you probably want your favs to perform into their 60s and 70s....so hush 

8 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Cher is amazing. Actually Cher and many other artists have had successful residencies before Britney so to act like Britney is somehow the trendsetter for Vegas is just dumb.  I love Britney to death but the delusions I see on this site is mind-boggling. :embarrassney:

Right? I mean Britney may have somewhat set a trend of younger artists doing Vegas residencies, but if anything Celine (who I personally am not a big fan of) started the trend of BIG vegas residencies coming back. But really Sonny & Cher had one back in the day, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, etc. Britney is not the the original Vegas Residency person. 

18 minutes ago, MsJumpingJackFlash said:

Nah, i don't think most of the relevant celebritys (like Jennifer Lopez) would have a show in Vegas right now without Britney.

Of course, she is not the first person ever, but since 2013 so many new artists.

9 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

Right? I mean Britney may have somewhat set a trend of younger artists doing Vegas residencies, but if anything Celine (who I personally am not a big fan of) started the trend of BIG vegas residencies coming back. But really Sonny & Cher had one back in the day, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, etc. Britney is not the the original Vegas Residency person. 

Not to mention probably the biggest Vegas act, at least longest ever, Wayne Newton. lol

Archived