Britney said she is a perfectionist

Perfect Britney

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not a perfectionist the way you all are thinking. She means that she notices when she does things wrong and it affects her.  And/or that she over worries about all the things that could go wrong and it affects her. And other ways she can't get out of her own head thinking about what she has to present. It's a symptom of anxiety

On 10/17/2016 at 9:37 PM, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

I really think when she says this it's a hint at her anxious tendencies..

“If a hair was out of place, I’d be so anxious. I would get very anxious about so many things.”

this

She seems like she has been about her appearance and figure lately. She seems like she works really hard at that. And although her performances have improved greatly, I do think she kind of coasts along when she can. She seemed more into Glory too, but there were albums she seemingly wasn't really invested in at all. 

10 minutes ago, Wonderstruck said:

She seems like she has been about her appearance and figure lately. She seems like she works really hard at that. And although her performances have improved greatly, I do think she kind of coasts along when she can. She seemed more into Glory too, but there were albums she seemingly wasn't really invested in at all. 

Before around 2014 she was kind of lax about her bod. After she broke up with that young dude, she started wanting to be at least 2004ney again.

Archived