"Just Like Me" is perfectly suitable for a music video...

PerfumeGuy

Britney can play as two different women in the music video! My inspiration for creating such a thread comes from Britney's pointing at this "two similar women" aspect of the song in her recent track-by-track review. :mhm:

The music video can have a slight Toxic-Womanizer feel due to the presence of different Britneys and it can also be similar to Mariah Carey's Heartbreaker video in a way. (But here the women are identical which makes it even more interesting) It can be the third or fourth single (hopefully). :cutebrit:

Actually I really like "Just Like Me" -- I adore the beat in the chorus part -- it makes me want to dance (I'm a dancer) -- both sad and uplifting song -- an interesting mixture.

Of course, there are better songs which should be the second or third single, but Just Like Me is kind of special for me since my first listen of Glory. Just wanted to share my thoughts. :britstare:

Do you also think that this song is suitable for a music video? Do you like it "just like me"? :gelis:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived