• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Mood Ring
  2. Slumber Party
  3. Just Luv Me
  4. Liar
  5. Love Me Down

Slumber Party will be a radio hit, could be remixed with anyone if they wanted it*, and the video could be **** and cute(for Brit she'll want cute, but she can still make it ****). ****this needs released on its own, but I wouldn't fight like a Drake or rumored Tinashe remix.

Just Luv Me is a perfect winter single. This will get radio play for sure. Don't come at me with Selena vibes.

Liar will not only be a radio hit, but also will remind people of like old Brit but more modern. It is not a Katy Perry reject, bye.

Love Me Down is amazing and deserves to be a single.

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

What I want:

1. Make Me (original MV)

2. Liar (video sequel to Cry Me A River)

3. Better (Tarzan/Jane music video) 

4. Man On The Moon (video starts out with a little bit of Alien, space video, maybe a sequel to oops)

5. Love Me Down (US) with a ft from Gwen Stefani  / Change Your Mind (International)- with a feature J.Lo video somewhat like J.Lo's Ain't it funny (original) in color)

6. What You Need (more just to end out the era with an awesome burlesque type video)

What would probably be best:

1. Make Me

2. Love Me Down

3. Better (I really think this song could be a summer smash song- so it should be released next May)

4. Just Luv Me (also seems kinda summer-y so it should be released end of summer)

5. Liar

23 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Say if you was Britney what would Glory singles be?

I would still definitely keep Make Me as the lead single but with the original video!

I would release Slumber Party and Private Show as dual singles 

For PS video I would start it off with Invitation playing in the background and the video should be just her putting on a PS for one guy something like the commercial...... Slumber Party should be something along the lines of IUSA video 

Change Your Mind for 4th single would be great and would do great internationally!

Love Me Down as 5th or rerelease a EP with 5/8 new songs 

I don't get the hate for that  Album she had great success with it good music videos, my only beef was she really didn't look into it like she didn't wanna be their for ANY of it. A lot of people say it was her Meds but whatever it is i look at it like a time that she was fourced to be on stage an I don't think people should do that to her 

#TTWE is one of my favorites Britney jams of all times 

Archived