im so bored.

3Pney

i used to check exhale almost everyday but now i come here once in 3-4 days. 
where is the ******** 2nd single? why they dont even mention second single? :xcuseme:

even, as a stan, i lose/lost my interest... and then you guys wonder why GP is not interested in her or her music never charts high. :sofedup:

cmon give us the 2nd single. 'make me' is already dead.  sometimes i forget she had a new album/music came out a few months ago :xcuseme:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

this place used to be fun, even when nothing was happening in Britney's life

now it's shitty, full of stupid rules and people with sticks in their ***** :crying1: i miss Exhale 1 and early 2.0. Exhell 3.0 is terrible 

mfte. Im annoyed by trolls But I hate that we all have to watch what we say now. Everyone is so ******* sensitive now. Sure trolls are annoying but so are all of these rules.

its so frustrating.. it used to be so much fun here

tumblr_nko5e8zHPq1uo7xero1_500.gif

Just now, XtinaBrit said:

mfte. Im annoyed by trolls But I hate that we all have to watch what we say now. Everyone is so ******* sensitive now. Sure trolls are annoying but so are all of these rules.

its so frustrating.. it used to be so much fun here

tumblr_nko5e8zHPq1uo7xero1_500.gif

u can't even call someone fat or gay  :crying1:

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

omg yes! I loved Floptinafan :crying1:

I mean I hated him because I generally hate trolls but this was literally ma face whenever I saw that he replied to something

tumblr_o3fiaf09Rm1r5lqijo1_500.gif

Its always fun to argue with someone when you are the "smart" person in the arguement. That was really easy with Floptinafan,

I feel like a lot of Exhalers have left. Are there any statistics??

3 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

I mean I hated him because I generally hate trolls but this was literally ma face whenever I saw that he replied to something

tumblr_o3fiaf09Rm1r5lqijo1_500.gif

Its always fun to argue with someone when you are the "smart" person in the arguement. That was really easy with Floptinafan,

I feel like a lot of Exhalers have left. Are there any statistics??

there's not.. most of the accounts are still there, they just werent online in months/years :crying1:

Archived