Apparently, the shooting for Britney's Lifetime Biopic ended yesterday

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why I always wanted a movie about her life.... it's just to soon for it now maybe in 10 years!

Her story is far from done she is still really young despite being in the business for over 20 yrs!

Also after Lifetime destroyed The Whitney Houston and Aaliyah movie I'm not sure this would be any good or accurate... The only movie they did a good job was on the Toni Braxton movie and only cause she was heavily involved in the making of the movie and was EP!

Lifetime won't be able to use her music as she's not okaying the project.

I would like to see something about her life when she's somewhere in her 40s....  would also like to see her Direct the project and produce too  ... so it can be 100% accurate and it should be on the BIG SCREENS not Lifetime!

23 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Why I always wanted a movie about her life.... it's just to soon for it now maybe in 10 years!

Her story is far from done she is still really young despite being in the business for over 20 yrs!

Also after Lifetime destroyed The Whitney Houston and Aaliyah movie I'm not sure this would be any good or accurate... The only movie they did a good job was on the Toni Braxton movie and only cause she was heavily involved in the making of the movie and was EP!

Lifetime won't be able to use her music as she's not okaying the project.

I would like to see something about her life when she's somewhere in her 40s....  would also like to see her Direct the project and produce too  ... so it can be 100% accurate and it should be on the BIG SCREENS not Lifetime!

I'm not sure how good Britney would be at directing... But yes this would be ideal. As long as everything is approved by Britney. I just want her to be honest. If she decided she was going to do it in her life as it is now , I fear her team would heavily edit anything she comes up with. But let's be real Britney doesn't want to tell her story anymore

13 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I'm not sure how good Britney would be at directing... But yes this would be ideal. As long as everything is approved by Britney. I just want her to be honest. If she decided she was going to do it in her life as it is now , I fear her team would heavily edit anything she comes up with. But let's be real Britney doesn't want to tell her story anymore

You never know what she might want to do in 10/15 yrs ... when she's older and more comfortable in her skin!

I also think she would be able to direct a movie about her LIFE LOL

On 10/17/2016 at 8:34 AM, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I hate this so much :sofedup:

On 10/17/2016 at 8:38 AM, patience-darling said:

:sofedup::sofedup::sofedup:

On 10/17/2016 at 8:55 AM, LisaJane said:

Well that didn't take long. 

On 10/17/2016 at 9:38 AM, danny1994 said:

It'll be a rushed mess :shameless:

Archived