I sincerely hope Team britney knows that her floppage is entirely their doings

Kiey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I hope Britney knows it, so she could find new creative team, to help her with visuals, production, costumes, performances, choreographies and her public image.

Britney is very close to her people. If she fires them, she knows they will be hurt and she couldn't stand it. She doesn'tΒ separate her private life from the professional one. It's easy to criticise but i know the feeling. She has this personality of someone whoΒ prefer to loose something than hurt a good person.Β 

Sometimes I feel like Britney sees it just as her job. Of course she loves it and bla bla bla.... but this is just her job,Β just like we all see our own jobs, some of us love what we do but it's not our 1st priority in life, I mean, we care about her career more than what she does because we see it from the fan-perspective but for her is just what she has to do in orderΒ to get her pay-check, that's it.Β :donewithit:Β 

She doesn't care if it flops or not, if it brings new fans or disappoints some others, if it makes her famous or not (she's been a global sensation before so she's tired of that), if it's good for her public image or not,Β she's just being paid, end of the story.Β 

Β 

I feel bad for that because now she's like a total different person from that one we used to know back in 00's. I do not blame her because it's normal that after being a pop music sensation she just wants to have a normal (as much as possible) life with her family, but fail after fail and after fail makes being a Britney fan a frustrating thing.Β 

imo this era its not ENTIRELY their fault. i mean they at least tried and do some noteworthy promo this time. but at this rate bc of all the ****** up things they did previous eras, just ok is not enough. it would've saved britney inΒ FF era but not now. they need to be more creative.

3 minutes ago, coo said:

Β they at least tried and do some noteworthy promo this time. but at this rate bc of all the ****** up things they did previous eras, just ok is not enough. it would've saved britney inΒ FF era but not now. they need to be more creative.

I agree, the Festival performances should've at least boosted sales a bit (even if Britney only performed 2 songs from Glory), but the damage that the album that shall not be named did was too big, she lost many fans due to the disaster of the last era - and apparantly many of those who still supported her during FF era. Also, drag me if you must, but the VMA performance wasn't the grand return it could have been.

Britney should get her dad to replace some of the 'creative' heads on her team. :bigtime:

19 minutes ago, coo said:

imo this era its not ENTIRELY their fault. i mean they at least tried and do some noteworthy promo this time. but at this rate bc of all the ****** up things they did previous eras, just ok is not enough. it would've saved britney inΒ FF era but not now. they need to be more creative.

Exactly the promo is fine I think the problem was the shitty video for Make Me, it didn't help it become a hit and be solid enough for everyone to wait for the VMAs. And the VMAs are good to debut a single but if it's the first performance of the era it's not enough to make an album go number 1 (though it could have in the following weeks...)Β 

Larry: "it just didnt work"

oh really? Shouldnt u have looked at the script before? Shouldnt someone look at what david shot on the day? Shouldnt u realize u dont mess with david lachapelle?Β 

Β 

And did no one come to work when they shot that tragic disney video for a LEAD single?

3 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

As long as they make millions from POM they don't give a **** about our opinions.

Cant wait til the show runs dry and suddenlyΒ britney cant make top 40 anymore in a few years

indie queen coming for Gaga

Β 

Β 

:shameless:

3 hours ago, Rico. said:

Exactly the promo is fine I think the problem was the shitty video for Make Me, it didn't help it become a hit and be solid enough for everyone to wait for the VMAs. And the VMAs are good to debut a single but if it's the first performance of the era it's not enough to make an album go number 1 (though it could have in the following weeks...)Β 

the amount of promo is fine, but the quality is weak. it all looks like something taylor swift could've done. and britney can't have that bc she's not that young anymore she doesn't attract a large demographic of prepubescent tweens like taylor swift.

Archived