Your Favorite Pre-Chorus in a Glory Song?

jamaphone

Your Favorite Pre-Chorus in a Glory Song?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always appreciate a Pre-Chorus that leaves me engaged and anticipating. Britney has MANY fantastic ones throughout her career so far. I also like when there's something new or modified upon the repetition of a pre-chorus. Sometimes a pre-chorus is exactly the same each time its sung. Glory tracks that have something different in their second pre-chorus are marked with an asterisk* in the poll.

Comment below with your favorite aspects of your favorite pre-chorus: melody, lyrics, instrumentation, etc.

(Here's the thread where you can vote for your favorite Glory VERSE)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

Even if y'all don't like the rest of Hard To Forget Ya, you have to admit that it has the best pre-chorus of the album

:plzney: Thank you for preaching the honest truth. I was a bit let down by the chorus but perhaps that's because I was so built up by the pre-chorus! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just want you to make me move, like it ain't a choice for you, like you have a job to do... :riri:

Oooh oh oooh oh ooooh.. Oops! :BBMAney:

Heart's beating fast when I'm turning the key and I just can't believe.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Too bad the chorus is boring, repetitive and uninspired :chershade:

Think I've been here before, I've turned some hearts into stone... :tiffanynod: 

Archived