what is the truth?

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this the new thing now? 

I wonder what kind of idiotic thing you will come up when she sings live? Nose ? Oh nose was before glory had been released. So her body? Was it after bj?

You trolls are enjoy discussing ancient subjects...Love it or leave it. It's that simple. 

Just now, Pop Sensation said:

is this the new thing now? 

I wonder what kind of idiotic thing you will come up when she sings live? Nose ? Oh nose was before glory had been released. So her body? Was it after bj?

You trolls are enjoy discussing ancient subjects...Love it or leave it. It's that simple. 

:sofedup: I'm just playing around

7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I agree, but it's not like she's going to admit to lip-syncing in an interview or whatever.  She can't be that honest.  People would just give her even more ****.

Well that's true, and Britney can never really win. But idk, saying that sometimes she has to lip-sync due to dancing and stuff or something like that would be nice, and maybe people would stop being so harsh on her. Doing that and actually singing live sometimes omg can you imagine? Britney would be unstoppable!

All of this would be possible if she had the right people working for her. Unfortunately she doesn't, so "she always sings live." :embarrassney:

Archived