New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Why did she have a vocal coach in 2013?

kasavas

It could be just to build her stamina and stage performance. Even if she doesn't ACTUALLY sing live, it's not an uncommon practice to work out or dance while carrying notes and singing. It builds upper stamina. Ballet dancers I know have used it before. Not necessarily for singing live and performing, but to build up your slow breathing and strength, which Britney needs to practice to perform. Idk just a possibility, I honestly have no idea why she is with Britney in particular. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz Britney Jean was changed at the very last minute, hence why lots of tracks were left out and replaced with some quick unfinished demos and the whole backing vocals controversy.

She deffo showcased her vocals a lot more before they decided that Britney Jean was going to be changed to what we have now.

Someone had to teach Myah how to sound more like Britney if she was going to be the lead vocalist :quirkney:

no but maybe she around to help with vocals for Glory? Since Britney said she's been working on it for over two years? That's the only thing I can think of:tehe:

She sung on the album, Myah was a backing vocalist and the label f-cked really badly not giving her credits, but Brit's voice is on all BJ tracks, autotuned for sure, but still her voice, they used Myah's vocals on Body ache and on some other songs, but it wasn't like they had Myah sing everything, it's worth noting that she only went to use her deep voice in BJ, Jive apparently made her sing soubrette, a girly soprano voice, so i guess she needed a coach to sing with better technique, also she did sang in POM, but it was like 10 seconds of singing on some songs and we can't hear it right, the playback is too loud.

tumblr_m27hy21aZk1qe1jtso1_500.gif

• 2 years later...

Archived