Britney Choosing the Second Single Like... *screaming*

SlayOut

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

why people keep shading Liar :rude2me:

tbh I was surprised to see Mood Ring there! I thought Liar would be on there... No shade to Mood Ring but it's literally a Japanese Bonus track like I don't think it's going to happen (no matter how much the song slays my existence :gobaby:)

To think there were times when 4 singles per era was a guarantee :wontcry: 

I know the music has been great this time round, which is the main thing - but having only 1 or 2 singles shortens the era. It's part of the fun hearing the next single on the radio, waiting to see what she does in the MV for it etc.

Have other artists/bands who have sold similar album copies to Glory/BJ had limited release on further singles too?

26 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

To think there were times when 4 singles per era was a guarantee :wontcry: 

I know the music has been great this time round, which is the main thing - but having only 1 or 2 singles shortens the era. It's part of the fun hearing the next single on the radio, waiting to see what she does in the MV for it etc.

Have other artists/bands who have sold similar album copies to Glory/BJ had limited release on further singles too?

On a more serious note-- I've heard flip sides of both, to answer your question. I've heard of limited singles for other artists/bands, and my friend's two favorite bands release singles regularly with their releases.... but there are only one or two music videos. :waitwhat: She was telling me about it the other day when I mentioned being afraid Glory might not have a second single. I've also been hearing a lot of chatter about record labels in general flopping these days. (Moreso than usual, I mean.)

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, adrenaliner said:

Where is Scalp Me Down (No Slayer Courtes)?

:rihclap:

i was wondering that too tbh :crying1:

1 hour ago, I'mSoCurious said:

I never thought I would be upset about having to many single worthy songs on one album :rude2me: I think all would be great, but it's just the matter of which one will do better and I can't chose :nyheadache:

same :selenerz: 

Archived