Where is the 2nd single?

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

why do u guys don't like her? I don't see a problem on the colab ngl 

I like her, but you imagine a performance with Tinashe? Tinashe singing live and dancing like Britney in her Prime meanwhile Britney:tiffsniffle:.

Plus right now Britney needs a monster hit, she need open her bank account and book Drake on the Song. Target & Walmart stop selling the album already? Glory is dead and needs a miracle for save this mess, and I don't think Tinashe can do that. 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's not that I don't like her, but seriously? Tinashe to help us make the second single a hit? That's tragic babe 

I don't what to say tbh... but I believe slay party if it goes on with a good music video and good promotion. If not, this era is kinda done, even if they promote it on festivals, lbr :grimace:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's not that I don't like her, but seriously? Tinashe to help us make the second single a hit? That's tragic babe 

Exactly! 

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I don't what to say tbh... but I believe slay party if it goes on with a good music video and good promotion. If not, this era is kinda done, even if they promote it on festivals, lbr :grimace:

Right now the era is Dead.:bthink:

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

Exactly! 

Right now the era is Dead.:bthink:

Well, they obliviously ain't doing **** far as we know... they should've never promote Make Me when it was officially dead after that jackass music video, like for real :jackk:

I'm starting to think RCA doesn't really care for Britney no more, only young artists. 

Archived