If you think that Britney's lipsyncing is a fail...

Alice X

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

The problem is Britney NEVER sings live while she does low energy shows nowdays and the other performers most of the times sing live and dance their ***** off.It's ok to lipsync sometimes they have to rest their vocals.

Low energy? :nobitch: I wouldn't call her performances in AMF, iHeart and Billboard to be low energy 

And of course the above comment got many upvotes, considering Exhell's mentality :queenflopga:

26 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Low energy? :nobitch: I wouldn't call her performances in AMF, iHeart and Billboard to be low energy 

And of course the above comment got many upvotes, considering Exhell's mentality :queenflopga:

11 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Low energy??. Everyone was raving about Pom 2.0 and the energy, when she first started up with the revamped choreo and so on. This fan base..... I cant 

Billboards yes it was energetic.

But if you consider this

l2SpV9OZwkJrvBMvm.gif
so much energetic that she should lip sync then your standarts are really low and bashing other hard working artists is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Low energy??. Everyone was raving about Pom 2.0 and the energy, when she first started up with the revamped choreo and so on. This fan base..... I cant 

Her energy changed since then lol she puts effort sometimes and half ***** others 

1 hour ago, larac said:

A lot of singers lipsync, but Britney is the only one getting bullsh*t for it

She's the only one that sings her sing one time and that's in the studio 

15 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

:madonna::sofedup:

I guess for you it's forbitten to rest their vocals especially if they have been singing for years or they are on a world tour.

Britney should never sing...Ohh yeah she's not a singer first of all,I guess you consider her a professional dancer.:rihstare:

Yeah, it's unforgivable, because Britney was trashed since the first time she lipsynced, unlike others, and has always been labeled as a lipsyncer ever since, plus she's always been considered as someone who doesn't have the vocal power of other artists, even at the studio. So if they're such wonderful singers with such magnificent voices, they shouldn't even need to rest anything. I mean, it's not like they're singing every day of their lives, they could perfectly rest a few days before every performance. Britney has been doing playback for years now, so what's the surprise? The most probable is that she can't keep the dance routines and the live vocals, and that's why she does it. But I repeat, other artists have no reason, because apparently they all seem to be so much better than Britney at singing, according to the entire world, so they should be able to sing live at every performance that they do.

I don't know how to explain it, it's like, if you ask anyone why does Britney lipsync, anyone would say because she's a bad singer. She can't sing. But if you ask them why Ariana or Rihanna, or someone like them lipsyncs, or doesn't sing the entire song, they won't say that's because their bad singers, or they can't sing. They sure can sing, and they sure have great voices, so, there's simply no excuse. But no one complains when they do.

These comparisons are completely irrelevant and invalid.  Artists like Shakira, Mariah, Beyoncé, and even Bieber can get away with lip-syncing because they sing live a lot, whereas Britney never does.  That's why people have such a problem with her lipping.  If she sang live more often or mixed live vocals with pre-recorded vocals like a lot of other artists do, it wouldn't be an issue.

It's not a big deal when other singers lip sync because they all sing live at some point so people dont have to wonder "can this person even actually sing??" We're Britneys biggest fans and we don't even know that she could deliver. It doesn't bother me as long as she's dancing and the performance is good but I cant ever get mad at anyone for having something to say about her lip synching because I know im in the minority for not caring... most people want to know their singers can sing.

Archived