Does she sing the bridge in 'Change Your Mind'?

indyRS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

no it's not her... maybe she tried but sounded bad and they called a spanish girl... she was really into this album so I really didn't mind 

Why would you? There's nothing wrong with having someone else speak during the bridge of a song or something. Beyonce's Partition is similar

It's only an issue if the artist tries to fool people into thinking the voice heard on their record is theirs when it really isn't (Brenda Joan teas:bthink:)

It's clear that it's not Brit (sounds nothing like her) and it's just spoken. She sings the rest of the song flawlessly :feelingmyself:

2 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Why would you? There's nothing wrong with having someone else speak during the bridge of a song or something. Beyonce's Partition is similar

It's only an issue if the artist tries to fool people into think the voice heard on their record is theirs when it really isn't (Brenda Joan teas:bthink:)

It's clear that it's not Brit (sounds nothing like her) and it's just spoken. She sings the rest of the song flawlessly :feelingmyself:

you just repeated why I said with longer speach and different words :nothavingit:

23 hours ago, Cecig said:

She sings in french but she can't speak in spanish :sickofu:

Her Spanish is ****, though. Don't you remember when she was asked on a Spanish morning show if she knew any Spanish and she literally said a full paragraph of gibberish? Or when she tried to trick Diego Luna (a LATINO actor) in a VMA's skit by pretending to be her own Spanish maid and her Spanish was horrible? (Though that admittedly could've been part of the skit, and not reflective of her actual linguistic capabilities...)

Point is, considering the response the French fans gave to Coupure Electrique and Man on the Moon, I think I'm fine that she doesn't sing it.

3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Its Britney. If she ever performs the song, she'll lipsych that part just like the rest of the song, so its Britney. Deal with it. :rihclap:

Of course.  I mean, she usually lips G-Eazy, Madonna, and Iggy's parts on those songs, so she would definitely lip a Spanish bridge.  She has no ***** to give. :carpoolney:

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Of course.  I mean, she usually lips G-Eazy, Madonna, and Iggy's parts on those songs, so she would definitely lip a Spanish bridge.  She has no ***** to give. :carpoolney:

She lips to G-Eazy and Iggy?

Archived