Britney's best hairstyle per era?

LostInAnImage

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Agreed!

Sometimes I think she likes Glenn so much because he lets her fix it up herself afterwards. And she's got a VERY heavy hand when it comes to eyeliner.

I think that's what happens, she did that during X Factor.

2 hours ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Agreed!

Sometimes I think she likes Glenn so much because he lets her fix it up herself afterwards. And she's got a VERY heavy hand when it comes to eyeliner.

Haha, i thought about the same thing. I think he let Britney have the last word, and we all know she doesn't have the best taste.:shameless:

3 hours ago, popprison said:

LostInAnImage - I love your username..perfection 

Also, I agree with your choices except for the mermaid hair and for the current era I would say 2016 vma ney is better 

Thanks sweetie! :bigkiss: 

Even though a lot of people probably identify the "Lucky" lyrics as pure bubblegum pop; I think a lot of it is really profound and relevant not just to Britney but to everyone on some level. We all have a public facade so no one really knows what's actually happening behind closed doors. I also think social media has amplified this problem exponentially. Everyone pretends to have this perfect life....and everyone is lying. 

Whoops, went off on a mini-tangent there that has nothing to do with Britney's hair, haha. :giggleney:

And thanks for the feedback on the pics; she honestly has had (and continues to have) so many flawless looks that only choosing ONE per era was nearly impossible! But, I do have to say, I have such a soft spot for the mermaid hair...I wish my grad school program would let me do it! But we're all supposed to look "professional" and apparently mermaid hair doesn't fall under the purview of professionalism, unless you're Britney Spears, that is! :bpout:

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thanks sweetie! :bigkiss: 

Even though a lot of people probably identify the "Lucky" lyrics as pure bubblegum pop; I think a lot of it is really profound and relevant not just to Britney but to everyone on some level. We all have a public facade so no one really knows what's actually happening behind closed doors. I also think social media has amplified this problem exponentially. Everyone pretends to have this perfect life....and everyone is lying. 

Whoops, went off on a mini-tangent there that has nothing to do with Britney's hair, haha. :giggleney:

And thanks for the feedback on the pics; she honestly has had (and continues to have) so many flawless looks that only choosing ONE per era was nearly impossible! But, I do have to say, I have such a soft spot for the mermaid hair...I wish my grad school program would let me do it! But we're all supposed to look "professional" and apparently mermaid hair doesn't fall under the purview of professionalism, unless you're Britney Spears, that is! :bpout:

So true. I was just thinking how people on fb, twitter, ig and snapchat are like that. I mean, it's good to be grateful and positive rather then complaining or being negative even if your life isn't as good as someone else's. It's complicated. I think it boils down to being an honest person, being positive and being kind. That can be applied everywhere. 

Sorry they won't allow you! The mermaid hair thing is cool, maybe you could do it for your social media pics lol(?!) if not your grad pics. And congrats and grad school. That's amazing!

PS- Lucky is a classic Britney song even though it missed the top 20 on billboard. I love it. Video, lyrics, everything. 

Archived