BreatheHeavy Vlog Response: Kevin Hart Says He Won't "Go Crazy" Like Britney Spears

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/14/2016 at 9:23 PM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Totally agree and I'm exactly the same, way too nice and at first you think it will pay off and then realise...wait no people just realise who the nice ones are and seek to exploit them. Honest thing is if you're nice in this world someone will come and see a way to take advantage of it. Sad but true. And yep, Britney is a prime example of that.

No one is asks to have a mental illness. Your posts make me sick. Hopefully you never experience anything like that.

Exactly. Nice person = target on your back imo.

21 hours ago, Melinda said:

Thank you... thats what im trying to say. It usually goes deeper then just being "crazy" and i understand the point of making your choices but in that state of mind like you say you dont really know what you are doing in a way bc all the feelings take over and you do things in that moment that you dont know is wrong then OR you know is wrong but you really dont care bc everything feels hopeless.

Its really hard to explain if you havent experienced it and what pisses me off is when people calling you delusional, *****, ho and a britard when you are trying to make a bigger picture of it and explain what it can be.... bc it not something you choose and if you havent been there you cant judge and just putting it off and just calling someone "crazy" or she did that ONLY bc she was on ***** etc.  

I really hate playing arm chair psychiatrist for people I don't know. I just read stuff, think about it and an opinion forms. I like another singer and it sounds like had had an unhealthy cocktail going on of *****, alcohol and mental health problems. It seems like so many try and frame his case as being just ***** and alcohol but I firmly believe the problem went deeper than that. I realize it's bad enough having mental health problems to start with and I know it certainly makes things even worse if you've got somebody piling ***** and alcohol on top of it. It's like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde situation. 

Britney went through a very public breakdown. You can go on youtube and find countless videos. I don't think she's awkward or anything like that now, I feel like she's always been the same. She may not be as out going as before but she's going outgoing. I think when something like that happens to you it makes you guard yourself more. It makes you want to protect yourself more, and I totally get that. What Kevin said wasn't really bad, he was speaking the truth IT DID HAPPEN. He is right though, the media will break you down till you're on the floor and crying. Then when you turn your **** around the media will build you right back up if it wanted to. Still, I feel the media wants Britney to continue to be successful but at the same time they are hoping for her to slip.

Archived