BreatheHeavy Vlog Response: Kevin Hart Says He Won't "Go Crazy" Like Britney Spears

Jordan Miller

6 hours ago, derick said:

***** **** u weak ho 

How mature... you dont have an argument so you call me delusional, a *****, weak and a ho instead :sofedup: And i never knew talking abut mental illness in a bigger picture and trying to make a point in how it can work from my own experience made you a "britard"... but ill guess you learn something everyday :shameless: 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melinda and @derick are giving me so much life right now:icant1: 

Both technically right, derick is right when she says she made it worse for herself big time and she was very very bizarre. Put both of what you're saying together and that's the situation.

But what Melinda is saying is that when you label her crazy, you negate her completely. Labels are basically why we all feel so misunderstood in life cos we all get placed in them.

Yeah, she really ****** up and when you're going through ****, you do things that you think are rational but they aren't. She let her emotions take over and not see logic, which is obviously where the mental health comes in, although people who aren't do that. It's wrong to just call her crazy cos she had a lot of issues to deal with and she couldn't cope. I mean we saw it brewing, from dateline when she was clearly upset that she was constantly being called a **** mother, a redneck and people were desperate for her marriage to fail, she broke down in tears. She was feeling it. She finally broke and did everything she shouldn't have done. Yeah she was mentally ill, but calling her crazy kinda trivialises it. She didn't allow herself, it just grew, she probably didn't even notice.

42 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

@Melinda and @derick are giving me so much life right now:icant1: 

Both technically right, derick is right when she says she made it worse for herself big time and she was very very bizarre. Put both of what you're saying together and that's the situation.

But what Melinda is saying is that when you label her crazy, you negate her completely. Labels are basically why we all feel so misunderstood in life cos we all get placed in them.

Yeah, she really ****** up and when you're going through ****, you do things that you think are rational but they aren't. She let her emotions take over and not see logic, which is obviously where the mental health comes in, although people who aren't do that. It's wrong to just call her crazy cos she had a lot of issues to deal with and she couldn't cope. I mean we saw it brewing, from dateline when she was clearly upset that she was constantly being called a **** mother, a redneck and people were desperate for her marriage to fail, she broke down in tears. She was feeling it. She finally broke and did everything she shouldn't have done. Yeah she was mentally ill, but calling her crazy kinda trivialises it. She didn't allow herself, it just grew, she probably didn't even notice.

Thank you... thats what im trying to say. It usually goes deeper then just being "crazy" and i understand the point of making your choices but in that state of mind like you say you dont really know what you are doing in a way bc all the feelings take over and you do things in that moment that you dont know is wrong then OR you know is wrong but you really dont care bc everything feels hopeless.

Its really hard to explain if you havent experienced it and what pisses me off is when people calling you delusional, *****, ho and a britard when you are trying to make a bigger picture of it and explain what it can be.... bc it not something you choose and if you havent been there you cant judge and just putting it off and just calling someone "crazy" or she did that ONLY bc she was on ***** etc.  

14 hours ago, Melinda said:

THANK YOU! Its makes me so damn mad that people act like she just were "crazy" and know why she did what she did... everybody copes with their problems in different ways... 

When i were in my darkest time i only had bad people in my life that were drugaddicts, people that were manipulative etc... but even if i knew they were bad it felt like they were the only ones that understood me and you dont make good dessisions... i had *** with guys for attention or just wanted somebody to see me and i felt so damn lonely.. and that also lead to betrail etc bc some of them had girlfriends or i had boyfriends or yeah you know.... and most people were like "shes a ****" or "you are always so happy" and stuff like that.. i struggling and nobody knew how bad it really was, exept my so called "friends"

I made so many bad moves back then and i dont understand it today... its like im talking about a different person. But does it make me crazy? no... its a sickness and its not something you choose... even if you choose some of the stuff you do in that state of mind its not really you. 

12 hours ago, Melinda said:

BC SHE WAS SICK!!! not crazy.... you are not crazy and nuts bc you end up in a psych ward.....god some people are ******* stupid. And you say im delusional? Haha yeah... wonder who is delusional. 

No point talking to you about this bc you clearly havent experienced stuff like that so you can stfu when you dont know what you are talking about.

BYE!  

You are over-dramatic AF. Your random outbursts are hard to read/understand but amusing though :weusay:

Yes, Britney may have suffered from mental health issues but we'll never know FOR SURE because we aren't her doctors. You sound like you were part of her medical team :weusay:

There was just as many rumors around the time that Britney was abusing prescription ***** which very well could have contributed to her state of mind. Point is we don't know. Stop acting like you the damn expert & attacking others just because you suffer from mental issues :begone:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You are over-dramatic AF. Your random outbursts are hard to read/understand but amusing though :weusay:

Yes, Britney may have suffered from mental health issues but we'll never know FOR SURE because we aren't her doctors. You sound like you were part of her medical team :weusay:

There was just as many rumors around the time that Britney was abusing prescription ***** which very well could have contributed to her state of mind. Point is we don't know. Stop acting like you the damn expert & attacking others just because you suffer from mental issues :begone:

Well... you said it yourself... we dont know. So why do you guys act like you do know and that im delusional?

And calling people all kinds of names bc we are trying to look at it in a bigger picture. And i never said im an expert i say that instead of label people you can try understand whats going on and just bc someone does something that you dont see as a good choice or being strange dont make a person "crazy" and i dont attack people, i say its ignorant to not see it in a bigger way and calling someone a *****, ho and stuff like that THAT is attacking people. :begone: 

10 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Well... you said it yourself... we dont know. So why do you guys act like you do know and that im delusional?

And calling people all kinds of names bc we are trying to look at it in a bigger picture. And i never said im an expert i say that instead of label people you can try understand whats going on and just bc someone does something that you dont see as a good choice or being strange dont make a person "crazy" and i dont attack people, i say its ignorant to not see it in a bigger way and calling someone a *****, ho and stuff like that THAT is attacking people. :begone: 

Can't understand your writing/train of thought, didn't read :shameless:

14 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Can't understand your writing/train of thought, didn't read :shameless:

Wow... it must be so fun to be that close minded, "shady" and a diva to people all the time. 

No point to argue with you guys anymore. And if you didnt got it yet, im actually talking about mental illness in genreral not just about Britney. But dont expect people like you to understand. 

Have a nice life :reductive:

35 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Wow... it must be so fun to be that close minded, "shady" and a diva to people all the time. 

No point to argue with you guys anymore. And if you didnt got it yet, im actually talking about mental illness in genreral not just about Britney. But dont expect people like you to understand. 

Have a nice life :reductive:

Didn't read :shameless:

18 minutes ago, GL0rYh0Le said:

Dude. Either iron the sheet you hung behind you or get canvas. It looks sloppy. Kevin Who???? People mention Britney just to get people talking about them. That's the level of stardom he will never have to deal with. 

Black Metalney or something on your avi? :idkney:

14 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's in court documents she suffers an undisclosed mental illness, so we do know that much for sure.

Archived