BreatheHeavy Vlog Response: Kevin Hart Says He Won't "Go Crazy" Like Britney Spears

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Whether you're famous or not, it's not like anybody chooses the **** they have to deal with. Who in their right mind would choose to suffer from any kind of mental illness? It's people like Kevin that treat it like it's a piece of cake or something. "Gee, there's a piece in there and I'm gonna go get it because I want a snack." No, a lot of us just got the **** end of the stick--no choice involved.

People have weirdest attitude towards Brit's problems. No one will ever know how it was like for her. No one chooses to have problems, mental health issues and he definitely won't ever compare to the fame Brit has. What's most disturbing is that ppl think Brits meltdown is some casual subject that u can use to explain even politics... Wtf

7 hours ago, MM said:

he won't allow himself to go crazy? it's not like she asked to have a mental breakdown in front of the whole world. the fame part i agree with, but but don't know 100% why she had her breakdown, so he has no room to talk. 

My thougts also... i love Kevin Hart, i think he is sooo funny. But no need to say it that way. You cant choose if you starting having depressions, anxiety etc... i know i didnt. So many times i thought "why me?" its ******* horrible to live with and nothing you choose, imagine to have millions of people watching you 24/7 and have people telling you what to do also, one day it explode.

And i hate when people say the "crazy" part.... you are NOT crazy just bc you dont feel well and dont acting like yourself at that moment... and hell, that is you, in that moment in your life how much you like it or not its who you are right then, just a different stage in your life. 

I know i did some "crazy" **** when i had my worst years, stuff i would NEVER do today and think of it now like "what the hell? thats not me" :idkney: 

So to say someone is crazy bc they dealing with stuff, and especially when you dont know them.... you cant say **** about it. 

What is this? National 'be a f--king ******* to Britney' day? That punk *** loser Keegan Allen is back at it again as well, sooooooo pathetic. I wrote something to him last time he bagged her like 'It's really vile you mock mental illness when you have so many young fans' and he blocked me (what a pu$$y lol) and now he unblocked me, conveniently as he says more stuff about Britney - how desperate can you get for attention?! He obviously wants Brit fans to see his s--t and give him attention :sofedup: So lame. Guess he's panicking because PLL is ending HAHA!

Now Kevin Hart pretending he is anywhere NEAR as famous as Britney was?! HAHAHAHHAA :hahaha: And I just cannot at this part:

"It's not like your life changes because of the level of success that you have. At the end of the day people are people. If you come up to take a picture of me and I'm with my kids, I'm gonna politely tell you, 'Hey man, I appreciate your support, but I'm on daddy time right now,'" he said. "As a person you should understand that."

Like does he actually think if Britney had said the same thing to the SWARMS of paps surrounding her, pushing and shoving to get pictures, when she was with her kids that they would have left her alone? IS HE AN IDIOT?! I really can't with these morons and the way that it's basically accepted to speak about her this way in the media, I don't see any other celeb so brazenly disrespected and mocked. (And don't anyone dare come at me with that 'she doesn't stick up for herself, she lip syncs' crap as a justification, it doesn't matter - she, and anyone else, deserves basic respect). It shows a true coward to pick on her really because people pick on her because

a) She never says anything back (flawless Queen taking the high road and not bothering with these peasants, sley)

b) The media has picked on her for so long that now it seems normal and they know there will not be any backlash. Imagine people saying even half this kind of crap about nearly any other woman in Hollywood, it would not be accepted. Imagine Amanda Bynes makes a comeback, honestly I bet no one would be mocking her and giving her s--t. 

People suck :wontcry: Sorry for the rant but it makes me SO MAD!

She shaved her head idgaf how y'all feel that is crazy for a woman:sofedup: I feel so bad she had to go thru Wat she did but I'm w straight shooter...had that been beyonce or anyone else y'all would say the **** the gp says about Britney...and her "ppl shave their heads all the time" is even more absurd women do not shave their head :quirkney:

3 hours ago, derick said:

She shaved her head idgaf how y'all feel that is crazy for a woman:sofedup: I feel so bad she had to go thru Wat she did but I'm w straight shooter...had that been beyonce or anyone else y'all would say the **** the gp says about Britney...and her "ppl shave their heads all the time" is even more absurd women do not shave their head :quirkney:

Its not ******* crazy for a woman to shave her head. Im sorry but NO, im not defending her bc its Britney, im defending her from experience of having mental problems etc. And i say the same things about Amanda Bynes for example... and if its been Bey or who ever i would have said the same thing.  

NOBODY knows exactly whats going on in a persons mind when they have depressions, anxiety and so on...everybody is different and you can do things people might seem like a crazy thing but for you its a thing you do to cope with **** or its a cry for help or its just a fun thing and you dont give a **** and being spontaneous. 

And every woman is not the same, there are women that shave their heads bc they just feel like it... i knew a girl and her mother did it for fun and were just sick of her long hair and wanted to try a new thing... she had shaved hair for at least 2 years after that.

So for you to say that... i actually think its a bit ignorant...  :whitneyshade:

6 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Its not ******* crazy for a woman to shave her head. Im sorry but NO, im not defending her bc its Britney, im defending her from experience of having mental problems etc. And i say the same things about Amanda Bynes for example... and if its been Bey or who ever i would have said the same thing.  

NOBODY knows exactly whats going on in a persons mind when they have depressions, anxiety and so on...everybody is different and you can do things people might seem like a crazy thing but for you its a thing you do to cope with **** or its a cry for help or its just a fun thing and you dont give a **** and being spontaneous. 

And every woman is not the same, there are women that shave their heads bc they just feel like it... i knew a girl and her mother did it for fun and were just sick of her long hair and wanted to try a new thing... she had shaved hair for at least 2 years after that.

So for you to say that... i actually think its a bit ignorant...  :whitneyshade:

Girl BYE women aren't walking around shaving their heads everyday if that were the case when she was young she would have done it...she did it cuz she was going thru a rough time...it is strange and ppl label it crazy I'm one of those ppl...I'm sorry she went thru Wat she did but w/D she went thru changed her forever they drove her nuts

4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What is this? National 'be a f--king ******* to Britney' day? That punk *** loser Keegan Allen is back at it again as well, sooooooo pathetic. I wrote something to him last time he bagged her like 'It's really vile you mock mental illness when you have so many young fans' and he blocked me (what a pu$$y lol) and now he unblocked me, conveniently as he says more stuff about Britney - how desperate can you get for attention?! He obviously wants Brit fans to see his s--t and give him attention :sofedup: So lame. Guess he's panicking because PLL is ending HAHA!

Now Kevin Hart pretending he is anywhere NEAR as famous as Britney was?! HAHAHAHHAA :hahaha: And I just cannot at this part:

"It's not like your life changes because of the level of success that you have. At the end of the day people are people. If you come up to take a picture of me and I'm with my kids, I'm gonna politely tell you, 'Hey man, I appreciate your support, but I'm on daddy time right now,'" he said. "As a person you should understand that."

Like does he actually think if Britney had said the same thing to the SWARMS of paps surrounding her, pushing and shoving to get pictures, when she was with her kids that they would have left her alone? IS HE AN IDIOT?! I really can't with these morons and the way that it's basically accepted to speak about her this way in the media, I don't see any other celeb so brazenly disrespected and mocked. (And don't anyone dare come at me with that 'she doesn't stick up for herself, she lip syncs' crap as a justification, it doesn't matter - she, and anyone else, deserves basic respect). It shows a true coward to pick on her really because people pick on her because

a) She never says anything back (flawless Queen taking the high road and not bothering with these peasants, sley)

b) The media has picked on her for so long that now it seems normal and they know there will not be any backlash. Imagine people saying even half this kind of crap about nearly any other woman in Hollywood, it would not be accepted. Imagine Amanda Bynes makes a comeback, honestly I bet no one would be mocking her and giving her s--t. 

People suck :wontcry: Sorry for the rant but it makes me SO MAD!

He is an idiot but Britney is partly the blame too which is what he's saying 

12 minutes ago, Melinda said:

:drinky:

Archived