Drag queen impersonating POM1.0ney on Rupaul's Drag Race

Widowmaker

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I was Latrice laughing when it happened tbh :orangu: Her face crack was so funny tbh, and the way Alyssa looked at her dead in the eyes, priceless :moorangu: And can we talk about that Alyssa/Tati lip sync? One word : LEGENDARY :feelingmyself:

OMG yes!

I'm living for that lipsync :scalped: 

One of the best lipsyncs in the Drag Race Herstory tbh :feelingmyself: 

Everything was perfect about it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

OMG yes!

I'm living for that lipsync :scalped: 

One of the best lipsyncs in the Drag Race Herstory tbh :feelingmyself: 

Everything was perfect about it.

It was so flawless and they were both gorgeous :otears: Alyssa's wig, Tati's makeup, their coordinating outfits and moves, like what kind of chemistry :otears: And speaking of lip sync, Katya's robbed lip sync victory while being licked by Alaska, like what a mess :britdrown:

4 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

It was so flawless and they were both gorgeous :otears: Alyssa's wig, Tati's makeup, their coordinating outfits and moves, like what kind of chemistry :otears: And speaking of lip sync, Katya's robbed lip sync victory while being licked by Alaska, like what a mess :britdrown:

:britdrown: 

I'm kinda pissed Katya didn't win any lipsyncs... To think that if she had won the lipsync Tati would've still been on the competition... :otears: 

And omg talking about Katya and Alaska... I was LIVING for this 

OTE3MDE5MDM5YSMvS3Y4ZzdBTG1OOEhLWHdEQ0lYMXEwLVpWMkZBPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vdXVza2djZXFnd3VjcGQwZ294ZnZhb2Fvc3hwZGhpdXB1dDIxZGxvcjJ1ZTV1dXdnYW1jdTlwcXN5a3c4YWkwcS5naWY.gif

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

:britdrown: 

I'm kinda pissed Katya didn't win any lipsyncs... To think that if she had won the lipsync Tati would've still been on the competition... :otears: 

And omg talking about Katya and Alaska... I was LIVING for this 

OTE3MDE5MDM5YSMvS3Y4ZzdBTG1OOEhLWHdEQ0lYMXEwLVpWMkZBPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vdXVza2djZXFnd3VjcGQwZ294ZnZhb2Fvc3hwZGhpdXB1dDIxZGxvcjJ1ZTV1dXdnYW1jdTlwcXN5a3c4YWkwcS5naWY.gif

Same, like that was such a tragic decision, especially considering Alaska's look, like c'mon 5$ Halloween Store clown wig fantasy :britdrown: OMG SAME, i was screaming tbh :orangu: That was such a perfect moment, with her little smirk at the end and Alaska's confusion :moorangu: That season was really good tbh, I wish Alaska's win would've been less predictable from the get go :idkney:

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

Same, like that was such a tragic decision, especially considering Alaska's look, like c'mon 5$ Halloween Store clown wig fantasy :britdrown: OMG SAME, i was screaming tbh :orangu: That was such a perfect moment, with her little smirk at the end and Alaska's confusion :moorangu: That season was really good tbh, I wish Alaska's win would've been less predictable from the get go :idkney:

Yeah, it was like since episode one people were saying that Alaska is definitely going to win :britdrown: 

Btw do you know when the reunion is airing?

Just now, TheAllu said:

Yeah, it was like since episode one people were saying that Alaska is definitely going to win :britdrown: 

Btw do you know when the reunion is airing?

Yeah, it was predictable, it was giving me "Chad Micheals was gonna die so Ru made her win" teas :moorangu: And I think it's in 2 weeks? I'm disappointed Phi Phi isn't here, it would've been extra messy and fun tbh :moorangu:

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

Yeah, it was predictable, it was giving me "Chad Micheals was gonna die so Ru made her win" teas :moorangu: And I think it's in 2 weeks? I'm disappointed Phi Phi isn't here, it would've been extra messy and fun tbh :moorangu:

omg All Stars 1 with those pairings was such a mess :embarrassney:

Omg Ru and Phi Phi would probably start fighting or something :idkney: Ala season 1 (?) reunion :idkney:

3 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

omg All Stars 1 with those pairings was such a mess :embarrassney:

Omg Ru and Phi Phi would probably start fighting or something :idkney: Ala season 1 (?) reunion :idkney:

OMG yes, and Raven second time being in 2nd place :moorangu: I think AS1 is like one of the most embarrassing season tbh :orangu: OMG I would've LIVED for an ANTM "we were rooting for you" type of fight with Phi Phi and Ru, that would've been iconic :orangu:

2 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

OMG yes, and Raven second time being in 2nd place :moorangu: I think AS1 is like one of the most embarrassing season tbh :orangu: OMG I would've LIVED for an ANTM "we were rooting for you" type of fight with Phi Phi and Ru, that would've been iconic :orangu:

Honestly, I don't know what I will be doing with my life during this off-season :bthink:

I need Britney to release the second single now to keep me distracted :bthink: 

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Just finish watching the finale and YASSSSSSS! Alaska won!!! The whole dance routine was very Britney not just Roxy. 

Congrats to the winner :boredashell:

tumblr_m9wowrGxl31r0uk07o2_1280.jpg

Just now, TheAllu said:

Honestly, I don't know what I will be doing with my life during this off-season :bthink:

I need Britney to release the second single now to keep me distracted :bthink: 

Congrats to the winner :boredashell:

tumblr_m9wowrGxl31r0uk07o2_1280.jpg

Same, it was finished too quick, it's such an entertaining show tbh and idk what to do :idkney: I think they just wrapped season 9, so we'll have to wait next year to get it :britdrown: OMG THAT SHADE :orangu2::orangu2: 

Just now, BratzBitch said:

OMG, Derrick was such a mess and embarrassing to watch tbh :orangu: And the Dragometry girls, that was so funny for all the wrong reasons :moorangu:

omg

Rectangular girls of the world :embarrassney:

That was such a mess. :embarrassney:

I was trying to like her so hard during the season because she impersonates Britney... she did slay the first episode though :feelingmyself: I guess she got too in her head with the "too Britney" critique :cricket:

Archived