Drag queen impersonating POM1.0ney on Rupaul's Drag Race

Widowmaker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Girl, Roxxxy was such a mess honestly, which is too bad, she's a really gorgeous queen. Katya SLAYEEEED me tho, like what ******* queen tbqfh :otears:

I know right? I was so mad Tati and Alyssa was sent home just so Roxxxy could stay :wannadie:

Spoiler

I wish Katya had won... but Alaska was a pretty obvious winner :idkney:

Just now, BritintheZone said:

OMG! I haven't seen the finale yet!!!:wannadie: 

omg I just spoiled everything :gloria: 

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

I know right? I was so mad Tati and Alyssa was sent home just so Roxxxy could stay :wannadie:

I wish Katya had won... but Alaska was a pretty obvious winner :idkney:

RIGHT? Like Tatianna is SLAYING me right now, she's one of my favorite queens now, too bad she was sent home way too early. And same for Alyssa, she's such a fierce, talented and nice queen, I was so shocked Detox sent her home but at the same time it was obvious she wasn't going to eliminate Roxxxy :moorangu: But poor Roxxxy tho, she was dragged through the competition and Ru had to sent her home :moorangu: And yeah, Katya was robbed tbh, Alaska's win was predictable and she's talented and all that but the way they edited her was questionable, that's why I had a glimmer of hope for Katya :idkney:

2 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

His moves are sharper than currentney's :truthtea:

I wouldn't be so sure about that :comingthru:

3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

RIGHT? Like Tatianna is SLAYING me right now, she's one of my favorite queens now, too bad she was sent home way too early. And same for Alyssa, she's such a fierce, talented and nice queen, I was so shocked Detox sent her home but at the same time it was obvious she wasn't going to eliminate Roxxxy :moorangu: But poor Roxxxy tho, she was dragged through the competition and Ru had to sent her home :moorangu: And yeah, Katya was robbed tbh, Alaska's win was predictable and she's talented and all that but the way they edited her was questionable, that's why I had a glimmer of hope for Katya :idkney:

I didn't really like Tatianna during her season, but now that she has matured... she's everything! :feelingmyself:

She's so fierce. The fact that she outshone Derrick with her 2 minutes. :feelingmyself:

Just now, TheAllu said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that :comingthru:

I didn't really like Tatianna during her season, but now that she has matured... she's everything! :feelingmyself:

She's so fierce. The fact that she outshone Derrick with her 2 minutes. :feelingmyself:

Same, but now she's definitely really mature and poised. Like both her exists compared to Phi Phi, it's like night and day tbh :moorangu: And I would love to see her live, she brings so much energy into her performances, loves ha :feelingmyself:

Just now, BratzBitch said:

Same, but now she's definitely really mature and poised. Like both her exists compared to Phi Phi, it's like night and day tbh :moorangu: And I would love to see her live, she brings so much energy into her performances, loves ha :feelingmyself:

Phi Phi was such a mess this season... There's no way you can blame all that on editing :britdrown: 

Her twitter rampage made it all just worse :verycool:

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

Phi Phi was such a mess this season... There's no way you can blame all that on editing :britdrown: 

Her twitter rampage made it all just worse :verycool:

Exactly, like she made a foul of herself even more on social media :moorangu: She was kinda fine at the beginning, but you could tell she didn't change that much from season 4, like the way she tried to change Roxxxy's mind for Snatch Game and make Ginger doubtful about the Herstory performance, it was really shady tbh :rude2me:

Just now, BratzBitch said:

Exactly, like she made a foul of herself even more on social media :moorangu: She was kinda fine at the beginning, but you could tell she didn't change that much from season 4, like the way she tried to change Roxxxy's mind for Snatch Game and make Ginger doubtful about the Herstory performance, it was really shady tbh :rude2me:

Yeah... and her sashay away... :britdrown: 

And talking **** about Alyssa, while she heard it all :britdrown: 

2 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Yeah... and her sashay away... :britdrown: 

And talking **** about Alyssa, while she heard it all :britdrown: 

I was Latrice laughing when it happened tbh :orangu: Her face crack was so funny tbh, and the way Alyssa looked at her dead in the eyes, priceless :moorangu: And can we talk about that Alyssa/Tati lip sync? One word : LEGENDARY :feelingmyself:

Archived