"Triple Ho Festival: Britney Spears" Was Sold Out!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I thought the whole show was sold out....

It is. The show is from 7-11 and all 5 acts perform. It's one big concert and the whole show is sold out. It's a one ticket event, not a different ticket for each artist. It's same as iHeart or Coachella or festivals except it's one night.

2 minutes ago, Destination said:

It is. The show is from 7-11 and all 5 acts perform. It's one big concert and the whole show is sold out. It's a one ticket event, not a different ticket for each artist. It's same as iHeart or Coachella or festivals except it's one night.

Well I know that but people on here seem to be confused. 

5 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Well I know that but people on here seem to be confused. 

7 minutes ago, Destination said:

This was last years line up:

http://997now.cbslocal.com/2015/11/30/triple-ho-show-6-0-set-times/

I think what makes i confusing is that they use single pictures to promote, making it seem like "Britney Sold Out" or "JB Sold Out" but it's one show/one ticket for a line up of events

Archived