the moment when criminal mv restricted while false alarm didn't

troubleguy

28 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Anyone remember Womanizer getting temporarily blocked when it was first uploded? That was when her channel was called BritneyTV.

I swear she is cursed on YouTube, both POM and GM had 50million+ views (and that was incredibly high in 08) before they were mysteriously deleted :wontcry:

OMG, I remember. They even uploaded other two identical versions and they all got blocked. :orangu: Britney was slaying YT back then 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Wtf is wrong with you it was 2 weeks ago don't ever quote me again, you are jealous, you're just like a rat jumping around the corner looking for a food, very jealous

16 minutes ago, Dance Again said:

OMG, I remember. They even uploaded other two identical versions and they all got blocked. :orangu: Britney was slaying YT back then 

piece of me broke the 100 million in like 2-3 days, i remember it clearly, back then that was huge!

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Queen of pop! :cuteneylaugh:

1 hour ago, sexisreal said:

Lol! Da ***! U seriously need a whole pack of merijuana... Haha! Lsn yo, its been 6days and i am very busy with uni & ****! Clearly i havnt checked when was the last u quoted me. Jealous? Lmao... U sound like a ******. U quoted i quoted back... Even if i was busy for a year i'd quote bak if i thought ure dumb and i obviously think u R! I quote wenever i see that i got quoted so go suck sum. Smoke a joint b4 u break down lol

What...

:wontcry:

Archived