A Successful Second Single Can Save This Era

Kuzco

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs, SING Live nobody respect her because of that, in her prime she was respected because she was the #1 Female Seller artist. But now she is a flop on Sales and she don't sing live since 2009? Or televised since the 2004! 

She needs stop be cheap! Her clothes, her visuals this era are cheap as ****, in the same level of a new artist like Bebe Rexha 

Look Beyonce, Lemonade is **** (Beyonce album it's much better) but her Look, the visuals, the production of her performance are Expensive and ******* AMAZING 

its ironic - her career is so mega that its tied up in politics that its not as successful. **** it. nothing super micromanaged down to the last ******* detail and interview question has any room to really flourish and take off. im so sick of it. 

her HUGE brand is imploding on itself. 

thank god the music is good though, i cant ever forget how amazing i felt listening to glory for the first (and second and thirty fourth) time. Whatever happens this era, I am so happy she is happy and is having more critical success than she has in years, and released an album that touched my soul.

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She needs, SING Live nobody respect her because of that, in her prime she was respected because she was the #1 Female Seller artist. But now she is a flop on Sales and she don't sing live since 2009? Or televised since the 2004! 

She needs stop be cheap! Her clothes, her visuals this era are cheap as ****, in the same level of a new artist like Bebe Rexha 

Look Beyonce, Lemonade is **** (Beyonce album it's much better) but her Look, the visuals, the production of her performance are Expensive and ******* AMAZING 

This! 

There's nothing original or unique about her PRESENT DAY image...

she was a pioneer for the younger generation...

a Madonna-like figure for the late 90's early 2000's, but as an older woman...

in today's industry...

she is fortunate if she is even considered to be average. She was in early 20's and therefore controversial for mature subject matter but now that she's older, its no longer taboo but is in fact starting to become mundane...

GLORY is an outstanding album...

especially vocally for someone of her capabilities, she really pushed herself. Yet, the subject matter is so overused...

if she took it in a different direction maybe did some jazz, or gospel, country, etc. I mean, compared to other singers, it took her years upon years just to finally sing a song for an album in a different language...

while it is impressive...

but only to the core fans. The general public got bored and quite frankly I don't blame them...:-/

I know this may be a bit off topic; however, I just watched the WB Music Video for the first time in years...

I have not seen her that beautiful since the early 2000's...

I mean, whoa...

if her face looked like that, today...

naturally...

let me tell you...

I would never complain again...

not about lip syncing or lazy dancing...

man, she sure looked stunning. Maybe it was the make up or the lighting or the editing...

man, it reminded me of her beauty...

she needs to quit smoking and stay hydrated because that was the best she'd looked since the start...

a beautiful lady, indeed. Again, I apologize...

but if Make Me Music Video looked like Work ***** Music Video Britney...

we wouldn't have complained...

we would have simply thanked GOD above for getting the opportunity to stare at her pretty face.

Archived