A Successful Second Single Can Save This Era

Kuzco

i'm not even kidding :donewithit:

it can help her image , which is basically her worst enemy right now

it can help the album sales A L.O.T 

and we can hope for a 3rd and maybe a 4th single 

i have no idea what her ******* stupid team is doing but they better ******* hurry it's been 3 months and Glory is swiftly fading away :sofedup:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it can't... :sofedup:

She's not a random pop girl to change her image with a second single, she's the opposite of rihanna! This era is incredibly amazing in terms of promotion and music, but lacks of good visuals, the album cover sucks big time. Basically, she's not doing something interestin, she's stuck in the early 2009. Nowadays, with a high fashion music video, a trendy album cover and some expensive clothes and make up you can do wonders. Look at Beyonce, her music sucks, literally, there's no hits in that album, but her ******* image is perfect. Amazing visuals, hot shows, the album cover is everything and last but not least the whole era has a theme, a concept, a big production. With Glory, well, the music is ******* good after Britney Jean but Britney is lost in terms of creativity, she doesn't know what to put on stage, on visuals...... Make Me would have been an amazing and dope hit if it was given to Selena Gomez. 

But let's just enjoy the fact that she's doing something, the iHeart show was ******* great!  

1 hour ago, Style. said:

No, it can't...

She's not a random pop girl to change her image with a second single, she's the opposite of rihanna! This era is incredibly amazing in terms of promotion and music, but lacks of good visuals, the album cover sucks big time. Basically, she's not doing something interestin, she's stuck in the early 2009. Nowadays, with a high fashion music video, a trendy album cover and some expensive clothes and make up you can do wonders. Look at Beyonce, her music sucks, literally, there's no hits in that album, but her ******* image is perfect. Amazing visuals, hot shows, the album cover is everything and last but not least the whole era has a theme, a concept, a big production. With Glory, well, the music is ******* good after Britney Jean but Britney is lost in terms of creativity, she doesn't know what to put on stage, on visuals...... Make Me would have been an amazing and dope hit if it was given to Selena Gomez. 

But let's just enjoy the fact that she's doing something, the iHeart show was ******* great!  

Truth:saycheese: but I do think the era is completely savable depending on the quality of future singles.

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I love Britney but I'm bored as ****. 

Basically..

Shame, too, because they're wasting some of Britney's best material and actual promotion

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Thi is the result of not planning ahead or having a clear strategy, which shows the lack of interest on Britney´s part. If she was truly invested in the album she would have had major input in the decision making and the creative process, not just of the songs, but of the concept. Maybe she would have pressured her team more. She was (and I think if she wnts to still is) extremely good at making songs hits with a combination of good music, excellent visuals and show stopping performances, as well as some controversy here and there. Now she just does the minimum, I mean there´s no denying sheps promoting alot, but she´s not promoting her album, and the promos lack that spark of interest an artist should have with his own work :sobbing:

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I love Britney but I'm bored as ****. 

She legit has me checking for Gaga on the regular now. 

TBFH and i love Million Reasons :selenerz: idk why :selenerz:

1 hour ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

imo, the album can't be saved anymore (unless they give it a big discount or smth like that) , but I do agree she can have a hit

well i didn't mean that it would slay charts or sell millions , but a hit single can help album to stay a little bit more relevant and helps longevity :cricket:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

i agree with the fashion and modern part a lot

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Her image will never change unless she wants to sing live

actually i don't think that will help either , people won't believe that she is singing live unless she is all alone on stage and with a microphone in her hand , without any production

which i don't think will happen EVER again

I think they messed up and wanna make it right so taking their time with single 2 is cool especially with all this winter promo. Obviously they never wanted the album to roll out like this but **** happens. 

I think having something in the meantime like a guest feature or even releasing DYWTCO performance edit, private show commercial on TV, if I'm dancing meme- something- will make time go by faster. 

3 hours ago, Style. said:

I hate Thiefonce but "Lemonade" album is not sucks. :idkney:

Archived