New Private Show instagram video

Daxx

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans and specially britards will be so pressed if she chooses Private Show as a 2nd single:shameless:

And after that, what if she uses the full thing of the commercial as the official video? :quirkney:

i would be so here for it just to watch the meltdowns about that :shameless:

it wont bother me cause it's one of the best songs of Glory and probably the most risky too :rihclap:

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

Id be here for that with:

Live vocals from her deep voice

and an actual video. She'd be everywhere for singing live and older people would love it as well as a lot of the ypung generation

or else: LMD /SP

Have you even listened to Private Show? :beysip:

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Guys no. It's just Britney being random. If it were actually related to her work it would be shared on Twitter as well. 

Well, I remember team Britney shared some snippets of the official Make Me video on her Instagram Stories thing.
Trollney if you there, stop it :bpo:

6 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Well, I remember team Britney shared some snippets of the official Make Me video on her Instagram Stories thing.
Trollney if you there, stop it :bpo:

Lol oh yea well that was probably her team for sure. I don't think Britney knows story exist. Lol. Who knows though. Watch them just use the commercial as second single video. 

Just now, Oh My Stars said:

Lol oh yea well that was probably her team for sure. I don't think Britney knows story exist. Lol. Who knows though. Watch them just use the commercial as second single video. 

I said team Britney as I could have said Britney herself, I mean I think she uses her instagram for personal stuff (kids videos, google images etc) and maybe her team uploads the things about festivals she's attending, POM tickets... I didn't mean anything. :nervousney:

Archived