Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber And More Performing At KIIS FM's Jingle Ball

Jordan Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Denisa said:

What's wrong with Ryan, I don't know the story? Is he gay or what?

A video surfaced not so long ago an interview with Britney and Will.I.AM during the release of BJ. He said "my girlfriend" and Britney made a confused face as if she always thought he was gay. It's actually pretty funny. I'm too lazy to look for it. 

7 minutes ago, britneysecretlover said:

OMG I remember that! And also Britney's name wasn't bolded. This is sacrilegious tbh... The shade is real haha:blol:

7 minutes ago, JJOrig. said:

Well after they announce the artist Bruno, Justin, and Britney are obviously the headliners. But then he said "Bruno and Justin are the perfect sandwich" and Tanya and Sisanie were "Yeah Britney too Ryan!" and just his toned of voice he said "Oh yeah Britney too" just sounded shady. 

i def. sense shade. justin and bruno's music is not similar. so... why be pressed over gay rumors though? like what's wrong? :shadelaugh: i wouldnt blame britney tho, if I was straight i wouldnt do the things he's doin - not to stereotype but that's how regular people think

18 minutes ago, JJOrig. said:

A video surfaced not so long ago an interview with Britney and Will.I.AM during the release of BJ. He said "my girlfriend" and Britney made a confused face as if she always thought he was gay. It's actually pretty funny. I'm too lazy to look for it. 

thank you sweetie :hugs:

Archived