Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber And More Performing At KIIS FM's Jingle Ball

Jordan Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, JJOrig. said:

Ryan was kind of being shady though...

shady how? was she shading brinny? :quirkney: i remember a video from BJ era on britney 'realizing' he was not gay went viral just a few mos ago. maybe it's that hahaha :shadelaugh:

i hope she performs my only wish. i so <3 that song

3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yasssssssss...,:nobitch: but I have a problem  with  her be billed under justin and Bruno she should be first and have her name highlighted in gold . .. she's Britney  *******  Spears ! :BBMAney:  no  way to treat our artist of the millenuim  

They better celebrate her birthday aswell! :donewithit:

10 minutes ago, Halaut7 said:

Yes, i know lots of people who aren't Christian and they celebrate Christmas, the commercialized version with santa Is different than the version where people celebrate the birth of Jesus, they both are usually celebrated together obviously, but there is a difference, that's why lots of christians don't include Santa Clause as their tradition.:mhm: Same with Easter and the bunny rabbit, it doesn't always have to be celebrated as a Christian holiday.

(at least in the US)

I don't celebrate Christmas 

I celebrate saturnalia :bparty:

Is anyone else gonna be there that day? Bc I really don't like any of them other than Britney and I can't STAND Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars :dontlike:

3 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

shady how? was she shading brinny? :quirkney: i remember a video from BJ era on britney 'realizing' he was not gay went viral just a few mos ago. maybe it's that hahaha :shadelaugh:

OMG I remember that! And also Britney's name wasn't bolded. This is sacrilegious tbh... The shade is real haha:blol:

7 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

Well after they announce the artist Bruno, Justin, and Britney are obviously the headliners. But then he said "Bruno and Justin are the perfect sandwich" and Tanya and Sisanie were "Yeah Britney too Ryan!" and just his toned of voice he said "Oh yeah Britney too" just sounded shady. 

Archived