Do u notice she says "I'm scared" a lot??

Mannequin*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wombat said:

I think its her expressing she's nervous! We all know she has her own way of saying things like the "my grandmom spoke British"... :saycheese: its just one of the reasons I love her!

Yes! A lot of people see her as stupid for stuff like this, and other things. I think it comes from social anxiety though. Every time I'm talking to new people, or people I don't know well I say some stupid stuff that makes zero sense. I'm just so nervous, and can't think properly, and later I think about it, and I feel so dumb. lol That's why I don't judge her for the silly things that come out of her mouth. lol

Sometimes I do that! Like I notice myself saying "I'm scared" or "that's scary!" to basically everything, and when I realize I'm like woah calm down and be more brave! What am I even scared of? Stop saying that! :madonna: so then for some time I'll try not to say stupid things like that. I don't know it might be something related to anxiety or just nervousness, but if she's saying it a lot... I sort of understand her, and I think it's good that she is expressing herself more. :verycool:

11 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

she looks great in intrevews, and more comfortable... but she says that phrase a lot!! and I don't think that's normal... do u think she really means it ? or is it like "I'm embarrassed" ?

It's hard to tell tbh. My mind is a ******* trainwreck tbh, I have high levels of anxiety and I know I'm worried/scared a lot of the time. Seems like the only time I feel peace is when I'm asleep, as depressing as that sounds. Knowing how I feel, it's quite possible she means what she says and anytime she says "I'm scared", she's scared. 

It's not easy. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking a foreign language nobody's ever heard of if I'm asked "What are you so scared about?!" "Everything!" "Like what?" "Everything!" If that's the case with Britney, I sympathize.

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

It's hard to tell tbh. My mind is a ******* trainwreck tbh, I have high levels of anxiety and I know I'm worried/scared a lot of the time. Seems like the only time I feel peace is when I'm asleep, as depressing as that sounds. Knowing how I feel, it's quite possible she means what she says and anytime she says "I'm scared", she's scared. 

It's not easy. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking a foreign language nobody's ever heard of if I'm asked "What are you so scared about?!" "Everything!" "Like what?" "Everything!" If that's the case with Britney, I sympathize.

I feel ya. It's not fun at all. I admire her even more for having to deal with it in such a public way. I could never, but she does a great job.

Archived