What's your holy trinity of Glory?

Urbanney

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, jamaphone said:

Same 3!!! The odds of an exact match are 1 in 4,896. Congratulations on your impeccable taste ;)

What are some of your favorites from her other albums?

hmm let's see :thinkney: it's really difficult to choose, because I usually love many songs, but I'll try to pick the non-singles

• BOMT: I'll Never Stop Loving You, Deep in My Heart/Autumn Goodbye, I'm So Curious/Soda Pop (besides BOMT, Sometimes and Crazy)
  • OIDIA: Can't Make You Love Me, What U See (Is What U Get), Where Are You Now (my favorite album, love everything, so I'll say just those 3)
  • Britney: Bombastic Love, Lonely, I Run Away/Let Me Be (Overprotected of course is the best one, Slave, I also like Cinderella, awesome album as well)
  • ITZ: Breathe on Me, Don't Hang Up, (I Got That) Boom Boom (besides Toxic and MATM of course)
  • Blackout: Ooh Ooh Baby, Hot as Ice, Heaven on Earth (besides Break the Ice)
  • Circus: Rock Me In, Phonography, Unusual You/Kill the Lights (IUSA, Circus, Womanizer)
  • FF: Trip to Your Heart, Scary, Up 'N Down (HIAM, TTWE, IWG)
  • BJ: Now That I Found You, Don't Cry/Hold on Tight, Passenger (besides WB and the third single that never was, Alien)
  • Glory: Man on the Moon, Do You Wanna Come Over?, If I'm Dancing (Liar, Better are close, and of course MM)
  • Miscellaneous: I really love Tom's Diner (today was its 1st anniversary as official single) and Ooh La La

17 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

01. liar

02. slumber party

03. make me...

18 hours ago, nels64 said:

Slumber Party

Just Like Me

Make Me...

13 hours ago, kasavas said:

Liar, Make Me, Just Like Me

My top three choices are combined somewhere within these three posts! My favorite tracks are Make Me, Slumber Party, Just Like Me and Liar. I just seriously couldn't decide which one to leave off. 

Archived