I don't understand why DYWCO isn't gonna be the 2nd single

TripToYourLove<3

To me is seems DYWCO isn't in the running for the second single and idk why. It's my favorite song off the album and literally ALL my friends love it. Even the ones who aren't her fans. It's super catchy and the title alone could make it big. I could see a super amazing video being shot in a mansion with some epic dance scenes. I don't want slumber party as the single with some cheap video of her playing monopoly with her female dancers. K I'm done. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't shock me if it was, but it shouldn't be the 2nd single. It's catchy as an album track but I don't see it doing great in the GP's eyes :mhm: I would LOVE Change Your Mind but I know that's not gonna happen lol so I would happy with Slumber Party, Liar, Just Luv Me or MOTM

18 hours ago, cgshaw said:

I'll be surprised if we even get a second single. All of the hard work and promo that she has done for this album hasn't payed off so I don't see why they would release a second single when the album has flopped along with make me. It's really sad :otears:

I heard a rumor that Make Me is coming for the #1 spot. I love insiders :tifftear:

if there will be the second single they will shoot safe video again imo...no toxic/womanizer naked scenes :nothavingit: 
I'm team SP but tbh I wish they will pick LMD because in this case they can make dancing video like WB 

I'm over awkward funny videos  :sizeup:

Archived