Which Britney music video do you like least?

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PBoy said:

Doesn't go anywhere? Why do you think she enters the Bus, just to stay there :angietea:

LOL okay yes there is a point behind i, but idk i just found the storyline was lacking something. Might need to rewatch it or something lol. 

Except from bomt, oops and stronger all videos from her first two albums are cringeworthy today.

the worst video post breakdown is surely break the ice because there's no brit.

oll is very cheap but we were lucky she made a video for it...

the video I will never understand is 3: she looked good and dance but during the video does not happen anything...

make me video is so hated today just because she scrapped the original one. 

I'm honestly not sure if I've watched From The Bottom of My Broken Heart all the way through so I'd probably choose that one. But I don't care for Break the Ice, Radar, Pretty Girls, or Perfume (for obvious reasons). Not a fan of animated videos, Radar did nothing for me, and the acting scenes in Pretty Girls are cringe-worthy, and I hate Britney's short hairstyle in that video.  

But actually, yeah, Make Me is the worst. It's has editing goofs in the video, the concept is awful, it was the video for her lead single and she is so much like her old self so it should've been AMAZING, but it was the opposite. They had a pretty decent video and then totally scrapped it. They screwed up SO much. 

I really can't stand people who shade videos like FTBOMBH just because it's subdued and romantic and Britney's not going all out with choreography. like,tf yall expect from a ballad about love?:sofedup:

Pretty Girls is a ******* disaster from head to toe. Anyone saying otherwise is just wrong and tacky like the video itself.:gimmemoar:

Well she does have her fair share of not so good videos. I think I would have to go with Perfume just because of how boring it is.

It's a shame though because I feel like the Original uncut version of Perfume probably had a lot of potential. But yeah perfume just because of the fact it's so boring and I've watched it less than the MM one :quirkney:

Archived