Which Britney music video do you like least?

PerfumeGuy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hoes are so dramatic thinking MM is her WORSE video ever. And I Wanna Go is hilarious & different!

Born To Make You Happy or Bottom Of My Broken Heart, the latter I don't even remember so that gets number 1 for me.

Then probably Break The Ice. That song deserves so, SO much better.

Oh and Perfume. Perfume upsets me more than MM. The concept sounded so badass.

13 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Hold It Against Me

The editing and dancing was choppy, it didnt make sense and the choreography was so 1st grade. Plus she looked bored. Ppl can defend it all day long its still wack.

Okay you can not like the editing or choreography, but you CANNOT say HIAM doesn't make sense. You could literally write a thesis on the themes and ideas in the video. They must have all went over your head.

11 hours ago, Diaz said:

Perfume = Make Me = Gimme More = POM = BTI = Radar = Boys :idkney:

Boys? The dancing alone makes it one of her best. Boys is so ****.

I cant

not you people trying to trash her old videos like Boys, BTMYH, or radar. 

like, just accept MM is her worst, it's a solid fact. :drown: she's literally standing there watching teenage guys flex their abs for her while she's making ***** faces at them for a whole three or so minutes. then she picks the dude with the best abs and bangs him... :drown:

6 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Oh definitely Make Me (Official)  :comingthru: a cringe worthy mess

At leas Pretty Girls was cringy but fun and actual dance scenes even tho she looked tragic..

2016ney deserves a good video :bpo:

I truly believe that if the official Make Me MV bullsh*t didn't happen this era would have turned out much much better :bpo:

I feel like that tragic video ruined everything. They scrapped the original choreography and everything. Mess.

Gimme More. I love the song, but that video was tragic.  Her pole dancing was terrible. 

3 hours ago, ToxicVibes said:

Pretty Girls. It's cringy and I don't like the leopard print top and jeans outfit, at least she looks really good in the Make Me video hah.

That is a better option actually. 

Archived