2 New Official Make Me... Remixes on Apple Music!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

So on August 12, there were three Make Me remixes officially released (Cash Cash Remix, Marc Strout & Tony Arzadon Remix, and Tom Budin Remix) and they slayed like the original un-remixed song :queenflopga: 

However, I was on Apple Music and noticed that there are two new remixes! One is called the [Kris Kross Amsterdam Remix] and the other is the [FTampa Remix]

I'm not able to directly share the music files to Exhale but here's a link to the new remix album released today!

https://itun.es/us/VW5pfb

Make Me, ha longevity! :queenflopga: Also this is appropriate considering Make Me was recorded around one year ago today! :tifftear: #JusticeForMakeMe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

It's indeed not available anymore.

that is so strange because I'm able to listen to it right now through YouTube! I'm in the States too... The Tampa Remix is really really good!!!!! Now that you mention it I remember you posted about it and it sounded great then just from that snippet! It's really really solid!

Just now, SlayOut said:

that is so strange because I'm able to listen to it right now through YouTube! I'm in the States too... The Tampa Remix is really really good!!!!! Now that you mention it I remember you posted about it and it sounded great then just from that snippet! It's really really solid!

I just changed my IP and it still doesn't work. :tifftear:

Have you tried opening again? Why does it work for you and it doesn't for me? :wendycry:

Archived