Private Show is a GREAT song!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

I always go back to it for some reason :rude2me: Maybe it's a girl thing? :verycool: It has a great beat and it really is **** like Britney said :idkney:. I think it needs to be a single :verycool: I'm thinking 3rd single. All of the other sounds sound pretty similar and have that modern pop sound, but PS is way out there. It's definitely her most experimental on Glory.

Β 

And also, I want to see her lipsync it real bad and try and get away with it :wannadie:

This should've been the video. WHEN WILL MAKE ME.

Literally they should've just filmed her doing this to the duration of PS and release it as a promo single to save this era.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

She should do a solo dance video like this! For even slumber party! Make it as she's having a slumber party on her own.

If I'm Dancing should be like how she dances in the Disney Make Me video... like I can imagine her running up and down those walls and the lights flash pink like the American Dream version

When will her flop directors

:wannadie:

4 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

If I'm Dancing should be like how she dances in the Disney Make Me video... like I can imagine her running up and down those walls and the lights flash pink like the American Dream version

When will her flop directors

:wannadie:

Love Me Down gives me outragous vibes (music video) not the song.Β 

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Love Me Down gives me outragous vibes (music video) not the song.Β 

YES

Britney walks in with that lingerie and coat with the epic chorus background vocals

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

The album and its song are so good and ITZ level that I can't help imagining prime Britney when I think of music videos!

And G-Eazy as her love interest

:shameless:

I loved PS when I saw the commercial and couldn't wait to hear the rest. When I heard the whole thing it blew my mind. Still love it. It is single worthy. Private Show and If I'm Dancing are the 2 songs that stuck out as obvious right off the bat hits in my opinion. And yeah the commercial is so much better than MM video.

Archived