Britney was mentioned in a training I was in at work today

Onyx Guest

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

I can get ppl not liking her music, but hating her as a person blows my mind, shes a sweetheart

The hate I see are from straight men and I honestly think it's because she was the perfect image of a female and she went against that. 

Chris brown beat a women and told one to kill herself but he is never on a hate list. 

Britney shaved her head and ppl hate her for that. 

What logic... 

12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I sometimes play my music at work before the store opens and 3 girls have complained about all the Britney as well as Mariah and Madonna.......but they're all homely boring *** ******* who are prob jealous and have horrible music taste (I've heard some of what they listen to) 

How could anyone hate Mariah's flawless music as well :idkha:

i'll never understand people who HATE her. If you don't like her music, that's fine, maybe it's just not your thing. you don't like her as an artist for whatever reason - you find her songs annoying, you don't like her voice, she think she can't sing and uses "autotune" (such a generic response - people clearly don't understand autotune but whatever, different discussion). a case can be made for all of those, since they are mostly opinion-based and music is subjective to the listener.

but to hate her as a person (in the same way that a lot of people hate kanye and kim, and you mentioned), i just can't understand that. she seems like such a sweet, down to earth, and humble person. she never causes any trouble in that sense - any of the controversy she causes usually is career-based, like things she does in her music and performances. but as a person she is pretty low key. and even for people who don't follow her like we do, they might not know, but she doesn't put herself out in the media 24/7 anymore, so i don't see anyone's basis for hating her, since they would barely see her unless they were a fan of hers or a fan of pop music.

On 10/6/2016 at 5:29 AM, Onyx1126 said:

The original reason people started to hate Britney was because they enjoyed seeing somebody so perfect fall... I think that seeing Britney not care what people think only makes people more aggravated. I think that people are annoyed by the fact that she is a celebrity who doesn't care about what they think

tbh 

Nuff said

Archived