Am I The Only One Who Can't Stand Just Luv Me & LMD?!

Osprey1464

Honestly, I really don't get the love the Love Me Down and Just Luv Me. They (and Clumsy) are the only songs on the album I really don't like and always skip when playing it. I just find them so dull, dreary, generic, monotonous and tuneless. Without those 3 songs on the album I think Glory is pretty much perfect! Who knows which single she's going to release from the album next (if any) but I personally would be happy with ANY track from the album except those 3 I've mentioned! We've already had dull and dreary with Make Me (although the non-rap version has grown on me a bit), we now need something more catchy, upbeat and, most of all, MELODIC!

On a side note, just how adorable was Britney on Loose Women?! I wish she was still here in the UK doing more promo! :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Me Down is the least bad of those. I mean, they're all good of course, but in Glory terms, they're definitely at the bottom, along with What You Need.

For me they go like this:

1. Man on the Moon
  2. If I'm Dancing
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  4. Liar
  5. Better
  6. Make Me...
  7. Invitation
  8. Just Like Me
  9. Slumber Party
  10. Mood Ring
  11. Coupure Électrique
  12. Hard to Forget Ya
  13. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  14. Private Show (my thoughts are always changing on this one)
  15. What You Need
  16. Love Me Down
  17. Clumsy
  18. Just Luv Me

Archived