This Routine Fuckn SLAYS

OCBoy1985

This routine easily SLAYS a lot of her routines from her peak performance yrs!

I could only imagine how EPIC it would have been in full!

Andre was really amazing and knew what made Britney look good!

This also proves that if she wanted to she could easily pull off complex choreography!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its a good successor to the flow of movements from her slave 4 u performances in 2001..

its the flow of movements that makes up all the energy and choreo.. recently the flow of movement has been NONE or at some parts sloww..

the last time i saw her do an actual choreogreophy is the circus breakdown in the music video which was literally NEVER USED IN FULLY EVERRR outside of the music video.

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I havent watched this video in a while and I'm proud that I'm a little underwhelmed by it now. Watching this video during the FF era and BJ era I was very disappointed that Britney didn't dance like that anymore...but now I would say she does whip out choreo like this more often than not...she's just a little stiff and lazy with it...but there are times where she kills it...I just wish she could get her mojo back.

Wow exactly. I used to remember it as AMAZING but now that I watched it after a while I don't see much difference to now...I'm surprised. 

6 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

It was good to me, but I remember watching it and being like..."Britney is a bit stiff"

She needs to loosen up more in her dancing. 

It depends on when you watched it. I watched it when it came out and I didn't watch it again till now. Britney used to be SUPER stiff that this looked NOT stiff at all to us then. 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It depends on when you watched it. I watched it when it came out and I didn't watch it again till now. Britney used to be SUPER stiff that this looked NOT stiff at all to us then. 

i watched it in the Femme Fatale Era. :uknowit:

I mean i was slayed by how good the routine looked and it is amazing, but...she just looks a bit stiff.  Her back doesn't seem to move as much.  And everything seems a bit angular...not enough round motions. 

5 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

i watched it in the Femme Fatale Era. :uknowit:

I mean i was slayed by how good the routine looked and it is amazing, but...she just looks a bit stiff.  Her back doesn't seem to move as much.  And everything seems a bit angular...not enough round motions. 

I see these now I was too grateful then to look for flaws. I can't believe we're complaining so much about her dancing when we know it used to be so much worse..

53 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

This routine easily SLAYS a lot of her routines from her peak performance yrs!

I could only imagine how EPIC it would have been in full!

Andre was really amazing and knew what made Britney look good!

This also proves that if she wanted to she could easily pull off complex choreography!

Yes! I dont mean its choreographers fault if she dances stiffly or makes the original choreos easier for stage BUT I think for example Andre knew her so well that he could say to her face if she was lacking in some department, said to her in FTR that "Practise at home" or something like that. Also she knew what she could do and how to make it look good.

She needs someone to push her and tell her that she can do it and get pissed if she changes it.

The choreography has better flow than the 2016 stuff. But that's because Andre Fuentes was THE BEST choreographer for Britney.

Britney as a dancer is the same there as she is now. 

Bottom line: Find a great choreographer. Charm is good. She created POM 2.0 and she was the best option for Britney in April 2015 (PG), but Britney's dancing level is once again above her now. She needs to find a better one now

23 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Scrapped-ney has been around longer than I thought tbh remember the routine they replaced this one with :dead:

Scrappedney has been here since like ever i suppose.  :shameless:

I remember there were rumors back 2007/2008 about Radar being a Blackout single and Britney was already rehearsing a dope choreo for the video with pole scenes (different from Gimme More) and also Hot as Ice too. :dead:

10 hours ago, Wombat said:

Yes! I dont mean its choreographers fault if she dances stiffly or makes the original choreos easier for stage BUT I think for example Andre knew her so well that he could say to her face if she was lacking in some department, said to her in FTR that "Practise at home" or something like that. Also she knew what she could do and how to make it look good.

She needs someone to push her and tell her that she can do it and get pissed if she changes it.

I agree 100000

Andre and Brian I believe would also be like Britney you gotta step it up!

These "new" choreographers are not going to tell her that in fear of losing their job.

Also a major problem too she doesn't practice enough and Andre said BITCHHHH U  can practice in your 15K SF compound LOL 

11 hours ago, nels64 said:

I havent watched this video in a while and I'm proud that I'm a little underwhelmed by it now. Watching this video during the FF era and BJ era I was very disappointed that Britney didn't dance like that anymore...but now I would say she does whip out choreo like this more often than not...she's just a little stiff and lazy with it...but there are times where she kills it...I just wish she could get her mojo back.

Britney doesn't do choreography like this what do you be watching?

11 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I was very happy to see this when it first leaked but there are moments even back then I was thinking she was stiff.

20 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Wow exactly. I used to remember it as AMAZING but now that I watched it after a while I don't see much difference to now...I'm surprised. 

U clearly haven't been a fan since the beginning. While Britney has come a long long way she still isn't doing routines like this... This was the kind of routines she did during her peak years!

HUGE difference

While I love both performances it's CLEARLY a difference!

Wow, that's pretty much Currentney in 2008. :idkney: I'm shook.

I would say the only difference between then and now is that she's a lot less fluid now than she is in that clip. Back then, she could effortlessly move from one move to the next. Now, it almost feels like she has to stop after one move, get into proper position, and do the next move.

Yeah, she's hesitating a bit in the video, but 1) this was rehearsal not an actual performance and 2) she'd just recovered from having your world SHATTERED, it was a miracle she could even move at all.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wow, that's pretty much Currentney in 2008. :idkney: I'm shook.

I would say the only difference between then and now is that she's a lot less fluid now than she is in that clip. Back then, she could effortlessly move from one move to the next. Now, it almost feels like she has to stop after one move, get into proper position, and do the next move.

Yeah, she's hesitating a bit in the video, but 1) this was rehearsal not an actual performance and 2) she'd just recovered from having your world SHATTERED, it was a miracle she could even move at all.

I love this post!! :kisses2all:

12 minutes ago, Oxic said:

queen of scrapping choreos, videos, songs, lead singles... :shameless:

:embarrassney:

Archived